What's new

Çay Bahçesi

thats why i joined this Uni, if i get good grades it might send me to Turkey for student exchenge program.
and yes my mom knows about you, as a real desperate dude who is forever alone, thins he is ugly and wants a new laptop.

dude the pic O_O
Astaghfirullah i am not tharki

I'm not that desperate, I just don't care anymore :D You must be speaking a lot with your mom, I wouldn't speak that deep with my mom.

If you want to get the girls, you must be a tharki :D by being a shy semi-mullah you can't get anywhere, best way is ask your mother to find a girl, isn't thats how is it works there ? it was like that here until recently, now everyone got modern.

That girl is the daughter of prime minister btw.

Are you at last rich btw ? :D

I'm not that desperate, I just don't care anymore :D You must be speaking a lot with your mom, I wouldn't speak that deep with my mom.
well i have the habit of talking alot
If you want to get the girls, you must be a tharki :D by being a shy semi-mullah you can't get anywhere, best way is ask your mother to find a girl, isn't thats how is it works there ? it was like that here until recently, now everyone got modern.
my mom is prepared to find me a girl, but im to young to get married, whats a semi Mullah, lollllzz?
well you can find a girl yourself here or your mom will find one for you, at least my mom gave me that option.
That girl is the daughter of prime minister btw.
he doesnt know about me does he lolllzzz

This song really got me man, probably because I'm infidel :D

@IRAN 1802

Since Serpi doesn't allows to discuss, let's continue here.

You were saying that there are nude beaches in Turkey.....

So, i'm still waiting for your proof.

Sometimes i feel like we make much trouble for you, sry for this.
We did nothing wrong.... people started insults and stuff....Whenever we go into that thread....everyone loses their minds.

We did nothing wrong.... people started insults and stuff....Whenever we go into that thread....everyone loses their minds.
Continuing is enough, besides i started it, i should have ignored it in the first place, its just waste of time nothing more, i know im not the only who should apologize to serpi but i on my side did it, the rest isnt my responsibility.

@Sinan something very strange just happened, i have no clue how, just see it yourself. o_O

lxverqtn.jpg

p58wwo4k.png

Back
Top Bottom