What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Good luck. Bilet almadan önce bir abdest al. :D

I sent positive thoughts to universe :D

@Sinan

Man luxury cars are nothing but a fast way to get rid of money, I never had interest in cars, but my dad is, if I win the lottery I will buy him any car he wants :) though with his honest and hard work he may buy it himself soon, thinking of what roads we passed. He's an awesome man.

bro, this chart (though it's old from 2005, so things may have changed of which i dont know) was what confused me the last time. It says it's US aircraft that would deliver the bombs at Incirlik. Though on the other hand, it's also stated for the other two bases that Turkish F-16 can deliver them, same counts for Belgium in that case. So i don't doubt anymore that Turkey indeed has the capability to deliver them, but in Incirlik's case it will be done by US aircraft nonetheless it seems. that's what i meant the last time by US aircraft coming to pick them up and deliver them. Then i wonder if this also counts for the 40 nukes that US has allocated for Turkey or only for the 50 nukes that are under US possession?

bro, this chart (though it's old from 2005, so things may have changed of which i dont know) was what confused me the last time. It says it's US aircraft that would deliver the bombs at Incirlik. Though on the other hand, it's also stated for the other two bases that Turkish F-16 can deliver them, same counts for Belgium in that case. So i don't doubt anymore that Turkey indeed has the capability to deliver them, but in Incirlik's case it will be done by US aircraft nonetheless it seems. that's what i meant the last time by US aircraft coming to pick them up and deliver them. Then i wonder if this also counts for the 40 nukes that US has allocated for Turkey or only for the 50 nukes that are under US possession?

Nope, mate..A little different. Think about it. US aircraft comes, grabs the bombs and goes bombs....so why would US aircraft not coming the with the bomb itself at the first place ?.

That other bases are where nuclear bombs used to stored..until late 1990s, those airfields still have ability to store nuclear bombs and you can bet fighters with delivery capabilities.

40 Bombs for the use of Tuaf, 50 for USAF.

Anyways, i'm waiting for more Farsi reactions some i can stick out some facts to their eyes. :) Edit: Serpentine locked the thread...anyways last message before Serpi's happened to be good.

Nope, mate..A little different. Think about it. US aircraft comes, grabs the bombs and goes bombs....so why would US aircraft not coming the with the bomb itself at the first place ?.

That other bases are where nuclear bombs used to stored..until late 1990s, those airfields still have ability to store nuclear bombs and you can bet fighters with delivery capabilities.

40 Bombs for the use of Tuaf, 50 for USAF.

Anyways, i'm waiting for more Farsi reactions some i can stick out some facts to their eyes. :)
This subject and the info on the net can get confusing. i think what this chart doesnt show for Incirlik is that Turkey is responsible for delivering its 40 nukes while US aircraft will deliver their 50 ones, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to me why the US would allocate 40 to Turkey and 50 to itself if it is not going to play a role in delivering those 50 by themselves. Hence a US aircraft is mentioned under 'delivery aircraft' (if this info from 2005 is still correct).

haha, you can stick all the facts in their eyes, but a few moments later presstv will reset their brain again and such comments will return, nothing but a waste of time.

This subject and the info on the net can get confusing. i think what this chart doesnt show for Incirlik is that Turkey is responsible for delivering its 40 nukes while US aircraft will deliver their 50 ones, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to me why the US would allocate 40 to Turkey and 50 to itself if it is not going to play a role in delivering those 50 by themselves. Hence a US aircraft is mentioned under 'delivery aircraft' (if this info from 2005 is still correct).

haha, you can stick all the facts in their eyes, but a few moments later presstv will reset their brain again and such comments will return, nothing but a waste of time.

There are no official statements regarding the nuclear sharing policy...just bits of info collected by experts from officials, events and lot's of assumptions...

Like, we know Israel posses nuclear weapons, can anyone prove it ? No....

@WebMaster i'm constantly being kicked out of my account. wants me to log in everytime, i log in then it kick me out again. it happens both on my pc and phone. i read thread, click on "next page" it logs out, then when i click on "next page" again it logs me in. it's getting exhausting :sick:

I have the same login issue problem, but only on my phone it seems. Whenever i come back to pdf, i'm required to login again, despite having 'stay logged in' checked.
@WebMaster

@telkon

Do you check "stay logged in" when you log in?
Never checked the "stay logged in" but I never had that problem. It only automatically logs me out if I don't do anything for about 30 minutes or so, most of the times I have to log myself out.

What happens is on middle-earth not somewhere else.
True most of the story line takes place on middle earth but middle earth is just one continent on Arda.

After deciding to skip the term when I couldn't choose classes, I just looked at the system now and realized they accepted the classes I chose, almost when the term is finished, great job university, half a year is wasted.

Back
Top Bottom