What's new

Çay Bahçesi

The Silmarillion will be EPIC, isn't that the one about the Elves and the world going from flat to spherical and the first war against evil? Gotta read it before they make it a film if they do.

Hobbit was probably the last one, no new movie in near future :) Plus Silmarillion is hard to make a movie, its more like a holy book from the way its narrates things.

@Sinan

Middle Earth is actually just a small continent, world's name is Arda.

Hobbit was probably the last one, no new movie in near future :) Plus Silmarillion is hard to make a movie, its more like a holy book from the way its narrates things.

@Sinan

Middle Earth is actually just a small continent, world's name is Arda.

What happens is on middle-earth not somewhere else.

What happens is on middle-earth not somewhere else.

There was Beleriand and Numenor. We also have scarce stories related to east and south but we don't have detailed information.

I wish Tolkien lived longer.

:meeting: I don't like people throwing shit on my country.
Well, who really cares about what those piglets say?
They are only trolls, and they, themselves, know it very well. They don't have any honor for a real discussion and just want to throw muds, and talking with them means more muds to be thrown at ourselves.

Well, who really cares about what those piglets say?
They are only trolls, and they, themselves, know it very well. They don't have any honor for a real discussion and just want to throw muds, and talking with them means more muds to be thrown at ourselves.

You are sure right....but when other nationalities involves and they lie to them about Turkey....i need to step in.

No i didn't know it... Is it something like Simcity ?.. Mate i rarely play game... I play BF4, rarely...
Yeah but not as deep into City building as Sim City but more into building public transportation, but ofcourse you can also build your own cities.

Yeah but not as deep into City building as Sim City but more into building public transportation, but ofcourse you can also build your own cities.

Ok got it... Actually i have WOW experience so i try to stay away from games... :partay:

I start to get bored after some time... For example when i'm playing BF4 i suddenly get bored and i just quit it... :D

Yeah it also happens to me the recent years, we are getting old. :(
Ok got it... Actually i have WOW experience so i try to stay away from games... :partay:

I start to get bored after some time... For example when i'm playing BF4 i suddenly get bored and i just quit it... :D

I think, i passed that phase...i don't play shooter/race/sports games anymore. :)

Back
Top Bottom