What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Its a scary world better be protected or else your asking for something bad to happen.:coffee:

Sniffing Wifi ?
Hehe :ph34r:

I played around with it a little but as you know its haram to spy on people so i can only do it with friends and family who allow me to. But realistically if someone has bad intentions at a cofee shop the average joe is defensles and the sun of a gun who is violating peoples privacy wont get caught.

:o:

IMG_20141216_081329.jpg

Its a scary world better be protected or else your asking for something bad to happen.:coffee:

Hehe :ph34r:

I played around with it a little but as you know its haram to spy on people so i can only do it with friends and family who allow me to. But realistically if someone has bad intentions at a cofee shop the average joe is defensles and the sun of a gun who is violating peoples privacy wont get caught.

depends on the information, Mahrem stuff was haram, but other information like knowing if someone sins(which only affects him), you know it but publishing or confronting in public that is haram, private confrontation is allowed to better him not blackmail.

I Personally try to get as much data as possible about someone, even if it resorts to spying.

depends on the information, Mahrem stuff was haram, but other information like knowing if someone sins(which only affects him), you know it but publishing or confronting in public that is haram, private confrontation is allowed to better him not blackmail.

I Personally try to get as much data as possible about someone, even if it resorts to spying.
Not me man thats messed up. You cant violate peoples privacy. I mean there are pretty clear hadis on that topic.

Not me man thats messed up. You cant violate peoples privacy.

Its a Dark path, a path I have taken. For people like me, In a city like Amsterdam. Acting on emotions will put you in the loosing spot, I have supressed part of my emotions, still working on supressing a few bothersome emotions more.

a frnd of mine lost 2 cousins today.

So yes I'm frustrated and angry,you can report this post and your abusive rant aswell my dear sister (hope you don't mind me calling you a sister).
Sorry for your friend´s loss but Take your frustration elsewhere!

I lost hundreds of children of my soil and I am not gonna act irrationally to prove my sorrow!

Once irrational Saitan is your only friend and I cant let him beat me twice (once by helping TTP with blind shit and 2nd by making me loose my posture)

We have a thread running for that purpose...

Its a Dark path, a path I have taken. For people like me, In a city like Amsterdam. Acting on emotions will put you in the loosing spot, I have supressed part of my emotions, still working on supressing a few bothersome emotions more.
Everyone has something bad, i have to change a few things myself.

I have a archieve of around 3tb of HD Movies. ;)
:rofl:
I have almost the same size of Movies and TV series :lol:
which ones are your favorite ones?
I like Shawshank Redemption, The usual suspects, The seven, fight club, ...
I mostly love the movies that Kevin spacey and Al Pacino and Robert De Niro have played. Stanley Kubrick is one of my favorite directors.

:rofl:
I have almost the same size of Movies and TV series :lol:
which ones are your favorite ones?
I like Shawshank Redemption, The usual suspects, The seven, fight club, ...
I mostly love the movies that Kevin spacey and Al Pacino and Robert De Niro have played. Stanley Kubrick is one of my favorite directors.
Too many to count but surely Inception, LotR series, Avatar, Harry Potter series etc, should be around 300-400 HD movies, and a couple 3D, i dont download series, just stream. :)

Back
Top Bottom