What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Su samkeets tam gerizekali , bu Altay degil , bildigimiz Merkava , gercekte degil , Kurtlar Vadisi Pussy ´nin bir Filminde cikmisti , Israel ile alakali olan sonra Crytek ( Oyun Firmasi ) Warface icin Reklam amaci olarak bu Tanki kullandi.

Yani gelipte sizde bu salaklar kanmayin bi zahmet.

Turks and Ottoman Empire were shown in bad light, what are your thoughts about that?
they have a new old enemy again.. they showed selcuk empire as bad ones in "The Medical" and the farsis (indo european brotherhood?) as the good ones except the bad mullahs wich worked for selcuks..

I watched untold too it is not a good film just a ordinary cinama film.. the best is that ottoman are not shown as gay like the persian wannabe pharao in 300 :D

Last edited:
they have a new old enemy again.. they showed selcuk empire as bad ones in "The Medical" and the farsis (indo european brotherhood?) as the good ones except the bad mullahs wich worked for selcuks..

I watched untold too it is not a good film just a ordinary cinama film.. the best is that ottoman are not shown as gay like the persian wannabe pharao in 300 :D

What is that thing you are talking about ? I checked "The Medical" and didn't found anything.

Ok found it "the Physician".

Seljuks with black turbans :D

Does this fit your view of Toghril ? :D @asena_great
2k7k.jpg

Last edited:
You should have added ''I dont know'' option, i cant vote for the current choices
:lol:
Dude,but you have to decide, it's a yes or no, there is no "I do't know" choice in a university quiz man, at the end of the day, if you couldn't decide make it a flip or flop.:lol:

:lol:
Dude,but you have to decide, it's a yes or no, there is no "I do't know" choice in a university quiz man, at the end of the day, if you couldn't decide make it a flip or flop.:lol:
Mate how should i know if the talk will have success or not, i think more like not but im not sure. :)

What is that thing you are talking about ? I checked "The Medical"

man I just thought it was the name of the film because in the land of the almans they called the film der medicus so it ended up in my brain as the medical :D

Back
Top Bottom