What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Sinan @xenon54 @Hakan @T-123456 - I'm watching Dracula right now; the Turks are portrayed in a fairly negative light ! :(

Have you seen 300? :D

Come on, it's typical Hollywood movies, when they make super heroes out of some Greek or European homos against the 'devil east' , you can't expect anything else.

Come on, it's typical Hollywood movies, when they make super heroes out of some Greek or European homos against the 'devil east' , you can't expect anything else.

300 was a nightmare for me. Holy crap, what a crap movie. :o::o:

Yes I have; I can't believe it that you Persians used to dress up in over-sized diapers made out of gold whilst fighting like women ! :disagree:

Though Eva Green in the latest 300 installment was :wub: ! :ashamed:

Yes I have; I can't believe it that you Persians used to dress up in over-sized diapers made out of gold whilst fighting like women ! :disagree:

Though Eva Green in the latest 300 installment was :wub: ! :ashamed:
They couldn't wear enough jewelry either, and had a strange fascination with abnormal humans. :D

Thinking of making a thread on the Phoenician and Sumerian Empires and their legacies. Anybody interested?
Block Hasani from the thread in advance. :lol:

Otherwise it will be all about 450 million arabs, ancient semites, world famous arabian horses, beautiful arabian mountains, world famous arabic coffee, beautiful ME etc.

Otherwise it will be all about 450 million arabs, ancient semites, world famous arabian horses, beautiful arabian mountains, world famous arabic coffee, beautiful ME etc.

I guess everyone thinks same about him :D

The worst comes when Iranians start posting the photos of lizards. :o::o:

06131956_10kasim2014.jpg

Well. they got a greek to write up some of the screenplay, let's see how butthurt that greek is when the movie is released.

Russell Crowe is sensitive about being neutral, Cem Yılmaz also confirmed this.

But there will be probably not much action or a thrilling story, so I don't know if it excite me.

Back
Top Bottom