What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hangi Şerefsiz Götümü Elledi Benim - Video - Alkışlarla Yaşıyorum

Öldüm lan :D

For non-Turkish speakers, its from a protest of the destruction of 6000 olive trees, one of the protestors fell to ground during scuffle, there is complete silence and seriousness, and out of nowhere guy on the ground yells "Who touched my ***" "Which of you bastards touched my ***"

:D

This mable martiz guy was good anyone know him ?

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1415400246.207422.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@xenon54 , Mswati III is your new leader.:woot:
he is a badass rich !
Hangi Şerefsiz Götümü Elledi Benim - Video - Alkışlarla Yaşıyorum

Öldüm lan :D

For non-Turkish speakers, its from a protest of the destruction of 6000 olive trees, one of the protestors fell to ground during scuffle, there is complete silence and seriousness, and out of nowhere guy on the ground yells "Who touched my ***" "Which of you bastards touched my ***"

:D
@Targon u killed me by making me laugh alot ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alright bye guys me gonna reward myself with some episodes of suits and maybe shopping tomorrow for some analysis I finally finished....feel so drained out :cray:
o_O huh ? ! :o:

This guy called indic or something

Whatever.

I have 2 Azeri frnds.. one is from australia.. the other is a capt in Azeri army.. that sob was like 55kgs when we joined the gym... after an year he was like a mini hulk... cool guy n gals..

Song is good but his voice is sometimes irritating :)

I figured out that out while listening from youtube. But it was awesome while listening live. (i did't know a singer named Mabel Martiz, before going to concert. :lol:)

I figured out that out while listening from youtube. But it was awesome while listening live. (i did't know a singer named Mabel Martiz, before going to concert. :lol:)

Really ? never heard before ? he got very famous a while ago :D its Matiz btw not Martiz :) His real name is Fatih but I guess he decided it wasn't cool enough :D

Really ? never heard before ? he got very famous a while ago :D its Matiz btw not Martiz :) His real name is Fatih but I guess he decided it wasn't cool enough :D

Mate, you should go to those concerts there were awesome chicks. Girls were in majority...... I was scolded hard by GF because i was checking girls.....( I was not aware, that i was checking girls.....:rolleyes: :angel: )

Mate, you should go to those concerts there were awesome chicks. Girls were in majority...... I was scolded hard by GF because i was checking girls.....( I was not aware, that i was checking girls.....:rolleyes: :angel: )

Yeah, girls are more into that kind of guys :D But I heard he was gay.

Didn't you gave the ring ?

Yeah, girls are more into that kind of guys :D But I heard he was gay.

Didn't you gave the ring ?

Sunday. :)

I thought the same.... asked gf if this guy is gay. She said "no". So i left it there. But i think too that he is gay.

Back
Top Bottom