What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Wow, so many console fanboys here :P

So nobody is excited about this game?

You guys probably haven't experience the satisfaction of invading your foes playing as Ottoman Empire with this epic song back in Civ 5.

COD he says :disagree:

I sense dark forces at work in other forums. It's very sad...

You mean in ME section? Yeah, our Arab-American friend @Hazzy997 has became full retard :lol:

Well I didn't mean any one person specifically. Just some really nasty stuff I've been observing in various sections.

Well I didn't mean any one person specifically. Just some really nasty stuff I've been observing in various sections.

Don't be afraid about saying anything. It won't meany anything to me. :)

This is what happens when Judeo-Christians control Western nations and support Israel. Keep it up and see where it's going to get them. ;)

Most Americans realize the mess Bush and Cheney got them in. The American people won't allow their leaders to get involved in the Middle East anymore. :usflag:

You guys have those dark flags, remember!

Which section other than ME is in trouble?

I bought an Azeri flag and burned it.

Don't be afraid about saying anything. It won't meany anything to me. :)

This is what happens when Judeo-Christians control Western nations and support Israel. Keep it up and see where it's going to get them. ;)

Most Americans realize the mess Bush and Cheney got them in. The American people won't allow their leaders to get involved in the Middle East anymore. :usflag:

Well first off, I'm not afraid. Why should I be? (as I already stated in another post) I wasn't pointing out anyone specific. You were tagged by someone else, not me. Anyway, It's just sad. I've noticed that quite a few lately aren't being very nice to one another and that things have gotten very personal with some. Thirdly (and most importantly) Bush and Cheney did get us into a mess, one which I certainly don't want to repeat.

EDIT: On my third part. There are some exceptions

Last edited:
You guys have those dark flags, remember!

Which section other than ME is in trouble?

The China & Far East section has gotten pretty heated at times too.

The China & Far East section has gotten pretty heated at times too.
Fortunately, every corner of this planet has its own fair share of morons. So, no wonder that we are living in the 21st century, and still two people from two different countries cannot have a civil discussion.
Anyway, have you seen George Carlin stand up performances?

Well..... first of all, long time no see my friends @rmi5 @KAL-EL

Secondly in addressing your question, This is a defence forum, which usually attracts conservatives and nationalists from conflict areas or countries that has had heated ancient rivalries.

Another aspect of ths is armchair warriors trying to achieve some semblance of self-esteem by openly engaging in xenophobia and overt nationalism.

Anonymity + normal person = A-hole on the internet.

Fortunately, every corner of this planet has its own fair share of morons. So, no wonder that we are living in the 21st century, and still two people from two different countries cannot have a civil discussion.

Not a complete performance, but bits and pieces. He was a funny guy, that's for sure. As for the 21st century, I guess I should be grateful we all haven't been atomized yet.

Yes.

He is one of my favorite comedians along with Bill Hicks.

Back
Top Bottom