What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You said you were a Muslim?? o_O
LOL, when did I say so?!!! :lol::lol::lol:
I definitely know about Islam and its history, more than 99% of your mullahs and muftis, but I know about other religions as well. It does not make me a muslim, jew, zoroastrian, or ...

Threatening Rape?

this forum is going downhill.

I definitely know about Islam and its history, more than 99% of your mullahs and muftis, but I know about other religions as well. It does not make me a muslim, jew, zoroastrian, or ...

what about JEW USA? And their JEWING ways (I love that guy who always posts this )

Threatening Rape?

this forum is going downhill.

what about JEW USA? And their JEWING ways (I love that guy who always posts this )

Ahhh, good ole ellis. Quite the cartoon character he is.

Yes, he's banned and he will probably come back soon. He has an amazing vocabulary.

He/she? is obviously someone who is already on PDF ( under another ID of course). I know it probably won't ever happen, but would love to know who it is one day.

You said you were a Shia Muslim.

@KAL-EL

Been avoiding this site because of illness, assignments and because of the recent stories on India.

:fie:

@KAL-EL

Been avoiding this site because of illness, assignments and because of the recent stories on India.

:fie:

I'm very sorry to hear that you were ill, hope you've been feeling better. As for the recent stories on India, Referring to the girls hung in trees? Or just the usual troll thread nonsense? Speaking of health, My dads has greatly improved. Thanks be to god!

LOL, where and when?
I see you suffer from side effects of hashish :lol::lol::lol:

The whole time you were telling me of your Shia background when we were discussing Syria. What's wrong with you.

The whole time you were telling me of your Shia background when we were discussing Syria. What's wrong with you.
So what?!!! I obviously have the background, since I lived in a shia country and most of my acquaintances were shias, but, does it mean that I am a shia?!!! Then, I think I need to assume that you should be a christian :lol:
Put down the hashish, mate ;)

So what?!!! I obviously have the background, since I lived in a shia country and most of my acquaintances were shias, but, does it mean that I am a shia?!!! Then, I think I need to assume that you should be a christian :lol:
Put down the hashish, mate ;)

You said you have a conservative Shia Muslim family but you yourself aren't religious. So you're not a practicing Muslim or what?

You said you have a conservative Shia Muslim family but you yourself aren't religious. So you're not a practicing Muslim or what?
I have partly a conservative shia background(very common for most Azeris), and zero khomeini type shia background, and I do not believe in Islam.
I am an atheist about any ancient(Semitic, Iranic, ...) god like Allah, Yahweh, ... , and agnostic about a universal god.

I have partly a conservative shia background(very common for most Azeris), and zero khomeini type shia background, and I do not believe in Islam.
I am an atheist about any ancient(Semitic, Iranic, ...) god like Allah, Yahweh, ... , and agnostic about a universal god.

So I was right all along. :D

Don't understand what you mean by a universal God. Read more about God if you're confused about him. What do you have to lose??

Back
Top Bottom