What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So I was right all along. :D
LOL, You are a dogmatic person.
خَتَمَ اللّهُ عَلَى قُلُوبِهمْ وَعَلَى سَمْعِهِمْ وَعَلَى أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ
:lol:
Don't understand what you mean by a universal God. Read more about God if you're confused about him. What do you have to lose??
Universal god is a concept developed in philosophy to describe a general creator for the universe, ...
LOL, I am not confused. I am completely educated about this subject, in contrast to you. :D

LOL, You are a dogmatic person.
خَتَمَ اللّهُ عَلَى قُلُوبِهمْ وَعَلَى سَمْعِهِمْ وَعَلَى أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ
:lol:

Universal god is a concept developed in philosophy to describe a general creator for the universe, ...
LOL, I am not confused. I am completely educated about this subject, in contrast to you. :D

No you aren't, I know what I need to know. You need to ask yourself why a creator would create us without a purpose.

No you aren't, I know what I need to know. You need to ask yourself why a creator would create us without a purpose.
LOL, I doubt measuring my patience about morons, has been a good reason to build a universe. :lol:
Anyway, we currently know that creation stories, are bunch of laughable ancient mythologies. ;)

LOL, I doubt measuring my patience about morons, has been a good reason to build a universe. :lol:
Anyway, we currently know that creation stories, are bunch of laughable ancient mythologies. ;)

No they aren't, you're confusing certain creationist beliefs with others. Try not to get into name calling or childish behavior. I'll have a discussion with you tomorrow.

You still never answered my question though.

So, I would piss on your flag. Have fun with it ;)
You should respect some boundaries and do not cross them ...

You really thought I meant that as an insult when you were throwing smiles at me? Do you really actually believe that I would even care about Azerjiban? Do you sincerely believe I'm here to throw insults when the whole conversation was that of a joke?

Any observer could tell there's nothing serious in of our posts except near the end when I had a question for you. Other than that, be honest with yourself.

If you sincerely believe I tried taking a jab at you then don't tag me or quote me again.

You had no bad intention, but, even if you want to have jokes, or fun with someone, you still should not cross some boundaries ;)
I tried not to mind it, since I knew you had not any bad intention, but, it was still insulting in some extent ;)
Next time, please do not joke about subjects like flag, or family which are important for us, to avoid any confusion ;)

You really thought I meant that as an insult when you were throwing smiles at me? Do you really actually believe that I would even care about Azerjiban? Do you sincerely believe I'm here to throw insults when the whole conversation was that of a joke?

Any observer could tell there's nothing serious in of our posts except near the end when I had a question for you. Other than that, be honest with yourself.

If you sincerely believe I tried taking a jab at you then don't tag me or quote me again.

Ahhh, good ole ellis. Quite the cartoon character he is.

He/she? is obviously someone who is already on PDF ( under another ID of course). I know it probably won't ever happen, but would love to know who it is one day.
Maybe 500 with a second personality :lol:

You can't just say whatever you want and "Ohh, i was only jokinggg"... some values are sacred for us.
Guys just leave this little terrorist, i used to forgive his personal insults but he died for me after his support for the most evil terror group in the world.

Yesterday he supported Iran/Turkey today he hates booth, this guy is a instable lunatic who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom