What's new

Çay Bahçesi

It was good, I was mostly busy with research and studying.
What about you? what's up bro? :)
I started my finance internship this week. I'm liking it. Colleagues are nice and my function is very educational for a student. Only the pay is not so good. But I shouldn't complain. Some intern companies don't compensate at all..... what are you studying and researching?
hi :wave: why you got banned? Wolves supposed to chew others up, no?
I'm trying to figure that out. **** it, it is just forum.
It usually happens when he visits Chinese section. :lol:
It was pro-chinese pakistani mod called chakiyim bamu something. He is dirty cinephile.

I used to do that a lot...then I started feeling fatigue and I think my blood count went down.... :unsure:

Haven't got fatigue yet, will get on a regular schedule once I get a job.

It usually happens when he visits Chinese section. :lol:

I usually stay away from them, China, Russia, and Monarchs. :pissed::taz:

I started my finance internship this week. I'm liking it. Colleagues are nice and my function is very educational for a student. Only the pay is not so good. But I shouldn't complain. Some intern companies don't compensate at all..... what are you studying and researching?

My major is electrical engineering, and my research is about next generations novel electronics devices technology to replace the currently used CMOS technology.

yes but google gave me complex technical stuff i want in easy words :D
In easy words, almost every electronic circuit that you have seen so far, are implemented with CMOS technology. In CMOS technology, they implement a transistor, which is the most basic electronic element, with diffusing some stuff called dopants, like phosphorous, ... in the surface of a silicon wafer and then deposit some metal gate on it. it is how they create transistors. then, they use transistors to make logic gates and hence digital systems(like a simple invertor, or a complex CPU). They are also used in Analog electronics applications as well, like amplifiers.

well i was waiting for @Kaan to change my girlish username first :D

do u have any suggestion for avatar ? :D

Meh... i dunno.

Maybe one of this.

oguz-boylari-damgalari.png

lol u like it ? :D

it's a space marine from blood ravens chapter :p:

..... At least choose something Turkic mate. :)

My major is electrical engineering, and my research is about next generations novel electronics devices technology to replace the currently used CMOS technology.
cmos battery. Like the one in computers.

Cool

well i was waiting for @Kaan to change my girlish username first :D

do u have any suggestion for avatar ? :D
idk of a good name. :(

Back
Top Bottom