What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Meh... i dunno.

Maybe one of this.

oguz-boylari-damgalari.png
Whats all that? :unsure:
..... At least choose something Turkic mate. :)
What does yours stand for?

lol u like it ? :D

it's a space marine from blood ravens chapter :p:
no idea what that is :p:

Yup, CMOS is also referred to Non-volatile BIOS memory as well. Though, Our CMOS is about fabricating technology of CPUs, sensors, amplifiers, and these stuff. :)
yeah cmos saves stuff like date and time.

Pretty cool job/field for you.

Whats all that?
These are the "tamga"s for each Oghuz Tribe... Turkey's Turks, Azeris and Turkmens are Oghuz Turks.

Oghuz Khan is considered mythological founder of Turkish people, and ancestor of Oghuz subbranch of Turks

From his first wife Oghuz Khan had 3 sons (Gökhan, Dağhan,Denizhan = Sky Khan, Mountain Khan, Sea Khan) They formed a tribal confederation named "Three Arrows"

And from his seconf wife Oghuz Khan had 3 sons (Günhan, Ayhan,Yıldızhan = Day Khan, Moon Khan, Star Khan) They formed a tribal confederation named "Grey Arrows"

Each of them had 4 sons. which makes 24 Tribes and forming Oghuz Turks.

Oghuz Turks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What does yours stand for?
I'm Oghuz Turk but don't know from which tribe.

These are the "tamga"s for each Oghuz Tribe... Turkey's Turks, Azeris and Turkmens are Oghuz Turks.

Oghuz Khan is considered mythological founder of Turkish people, and ancestor of Oghuz subbranch of Turks

From his first wife Oghuz Khan had 3 sons (Gökhan, Dağhan,Denizhan = Sky Khan, Mountain Khan, Sea Khan) They formed a tribal confederation named "Three Arrows"

And from his seconf wife Oghuz Khan had 3 sons (Günhan, Ayhan,Yıldızhan = Day Khan, Moon Khan, Star Khan) They formed a tribal confederation named "Grey Arrows"

Each of them had 4 sons. which makes 24 Tribes and forming Oghuz Turks.

Oghuz Turks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm Oghuz Turk but don't know from which tribe.
what other types of Turks are there? I thought all of Turrkmen were Turks coz of the name :p:

Brother....just one advice... Stay away from Iranian section for a while.

Don't you think, it is time to choose an avatar for yourself ?
I didn't have trouble in Iranian section for a long time. But ok.

My major is electrical engineering, and my research is about next generations novel electronics devices technology to replace the currently used CMOS technology.
So what do you want to be in your future professional life?

Lol :D is that actual capture from N.Korean parade ? Or made-up one :D

Sadly...they really are :rofl:

@Neptune from 1:24 on might be interesting. :D

It was fun to read the lines :D.

Maybe DZKK should adopt this video as an advertisement to encourage sailors and officers to give up alcohol :lol:

So what do you want to be in your future professional life?
It can be researcher in R&D of electronics companies like IBM, Intel, ... or an academic job. Industry offers more income, but academic job is life time guaranteed after you get your tenure. I don't know, I most probably go for the best offer.

Back
Top Bottom