What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Im just trying to settle down the situtation otherwise i know why @Sinan is angry, i also wrote something similar a couple days ago, but i dont wanna offend decent Iranian members.
To be frank with you, I don't see any decent Iranian member in Iranian chill thread except for militant atheist and abii, and they don't have thin skins ;)

:rofl:

:lol: Yup :lol: BTW, my field is electrical engineering :)

:lol: We had a same lazy guy in our lab as well whose research was close to me and we needed to collaborate. Hopefully, he graduated last year, and I got free to publish my stuff. :lol:
Lucky you.... me not so lucky :(

Mate, that's a huge lie.... people crawling in ventilation ducts.... lie of the centuary..... :)
So you wanna say that the movie Die Hard 1 was unrealistic? :o: My whole childhood was a lie. :tsk:

They remind me of the movie named World War Z :D
Yeah, we should do the same as Israel and build a wall on the border. :agree:

huh? You not in doors?! :unsure: You got thrown out of your home?! :o:

I read that as constipation and then had to read it again coz it didnt make sense :ashamed:
Yeah actually thrown out home from the garden, cuz i kept eating something while mama tries to cook , lol :D

Lol @Akheilos :D i dnt knw what that word even means

It depends on the specific result that I wanna get. sometimes Matlab, sometimes SPICE, Cadence, Python, C++
Good luck :)

Yeah actually thrown out home from the garden, cuz i kept eating something while mama tries to cook , lol :D

Lol @Akheilos :D i dnt knw what that word even means
@Sinan try explaining it in Turkish to our dear friend here...I dont wanna google translate it :fie:

@Sinan try explaining it in Turkish to our dear friend here...I dont wanna google translate it :fie:
i got what thats mean o_O

Mate, that's a huge lie.... people crawling in ventilation ducts.... lie of the centuary..... :)
i really believed this one o_O why cant they crawling in there, not enough large ?

Back
Top Bottom