What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Allright, waiting at the night:)

Which kind of steel you mean ? there is a wide range of steel from 120 mpa ultimate stress to 1300 mpa :D lets wait @Sinan he will explain
Dude they use normal steel with hot-dip Zinc layer as long as the envoirement doesnt have agressive substance in the air. :-)

Dude they use normal steel with hot-dip Zinc layer as long as the envoirement doesnt have agressive substance in the air. :-)
All steels are normal bro, since its an alloy there is lots of steel type with different grades , and all of them can be galvanized ?o_O
When you say normal steel , i cant get it .

All steels are normal bro, since its an alloy there is lots of steel type with different grades , and all of them can be galvanized ?o_O
When you say normal steel , i cant get it .
I mean normal Carbon steel, steel is actually iron with a percentage of Carbon in it (not another metal) to make it stronger , and no not all can be galvanizen but most, depends on what kind of alloy.

Steel with other metal alloys have specific names such as stainless steel/inox.

@xenon54 @isoo

İlk olarak zaten, havalandırma sistemine giremezsin... çünkü üfleme yada emiş yaptığın menfezler, plenum box'a bağlıdır, plenum box'da bir boğazla kanala bağlanır.. (boğazın genişliği...en baba 40x40 olur, oda en maximum yani)

plenumDcu4.jpg

FLEXTRO_jpg.jpg

Onun dışında, kanalların tavana bağladığı, askı elemanlarını yetişkin bir insanı taşıyabilir mi bilemiyorum... ama zannetmem.
zsd-aski.gif

Kanallar genelde galvaniz saçtan yapılır....bazı durumlarda (hijyenik santrallerde) paslanmaz çelikten.... bunların kalınlığıda...0.60 mm ile 1.2 mm arasında değişir TS-EN 10346. :)

Kanallar genelde galvaniz saçtan yapılır....bazı durumlarda (hijyenik santrallerde) paslanmaz çelikten.... bunların kalınlığıda...0.60 mm ile 1.2 mm arasında değişir TS-EN 10346. :)
Bizim isyerinde plastik havalandirma kullaniliyor, zaten metal kullansan bir aya kalmaz asit dumanlari yer bitirir metal'i.

I mean normal Carbon steel, steel is actually iron with a percentage of Carbon in it (not another metal) to make it stronger , and no not all can be galvanizen but most, depends on what kind of alloy.

Steel with other metal alloys have specific names such as stainless steel/inox.
Thanks god i know what is steel , and bro i widely use steel grades in my work :)
But most of steels can be galvanized according to compostion of their alloys (Silicon - Phosphorus level with prior to type of cold -hot rolled ),
I havent come up with one steel which only contains carbon, eventhough i know exists, and rest i have seen has metals like Manganese, Silicon, Copper. Else than stainless steel, Alloy steels which contains Ni ,Mo, Cr is considered to be normal steels too ( in common sense ) . AISI defines Carbon steel to have some constraints of metal percantage. I actually get confused when you say "not other metal " because there is small portion of metals in there which isnt considered to be alloy metal in steel
I know your knowledge is better in this ,i got it know what you mean with normal steel is carbon steels :D For me, all steels are normal unless stainless :oops:

@xenon54 @isoo

İlk olarak zaten, havalandırma sistemine giremezsin... çünkü üfleme yada emiş yaptığın menfezler, plenum box'a bağlıdır, plenum box'da bir boğazla kanala bağlanır.. (boğazın genişliği...en baba 40x40 olur, oda en maximum yani)

plenumDcu4.jpg

FLEXTRO_jpg.jpg

Onun dışında, kanalların tavana bağladığı, askı elemanlarını yetişkin bir insanı taşıyabilir mi bilemiyorum... ama zannetmem.
zsd-aski.gif

Its clear now :enjoy:

Last edited:
Uuuu, bak hiç düşünmemiştim bunu.....gayet mantıklı. :agree:
Ayrica senin dedigin gibi havanlandirmayi antibakteryel paslanmaz celikten yapacaksan is cok pahaliya patlar cünki paslanmaz celigi antibakteryel yapmak icin önce electropolishing (Türkcesini bilmiyorum) yapman lazim. :)

Paslanmaz celigin electropolishing yaptiktan sonra antibakteryel olmasinin sebebi:

önce

1353651168665521415.jpg

sonra

1353651407419832623.jpg

Thanks god i know what is steel , and bro i widely use steel grades in my work :)
But most of steels can be galvanized according to compostion of their alloys (Silicon - Phosphorus level with prior to type of cold -hot rolled ),
I havent come up with one steel which only contains carbon, eventhough i know exists, and rest i have seen has metals like Manganese, Silicon, Copper. Else than stainless steel, Alloy steels which contains Ni ,Mo, Cr is considered to be normal steels too ( in common sense ) . AISI defines Carbon steel to have some constraints of metal percantage. I actually get confused when you say "not other metal " because there is small portion of metals in there which isnt considered to be alloy metal in steel
I know your knowledge is better in this ,i got it know what you mean with normal steel is carbon steels :D For me, all steels are normal unless stainless :oops:
90% of steel we are galvanizing is FeC steel, ofcourse it also has other metals as pollution since its almost impossible to have a 100% pure metal but these have no influence on the characteristics of Metal.

Last edited:
Guys....i think, i'm gonna be less active from now on....as this forum is filled with trolls, guys who can't construct a sentence, terrorist supporters, facists, racists, AKP peons who does nothing but being a mouth-piece of the government...

Too less and late moderation, not taking enough precautions.....(I mean look at the Russian guy, he got banned numerous times but he still can get back and continue to troll in our section)... also many other sections are gone to shit.

This site has lost it's purpose for me....

Mention me if we open up a Turkish defence site.

P.S: I will be still here but post less.
OMG dont leave me, i am posting here after a long time :(

What is it?
DID YOU MISS ME

The Ceiling? :sarcastic:@Kaan
many Iranians are trying to ban you, what have you been doing to their supreme leader?

Ayrica senin dedigin gibi havanlandirmayi antibakteryel paslanmaz celikten yapacaksan is cok pahaliya patlar cünki paslanmaz celigi antibakteryel yapmak icin önce electropolishing (Türkcesini bilmiyorum) yapman lazim.
Paslanmaz celigin electropolishing yaptiktan sonra antibakteryel olmasinin sebebi:
önce
sonra

Hastanelerde o şekilde istiyolar...bütün mekanlarda değil ama... Ameliyathaneler, Yoğunbakımları, Sterilizasyon yapılan mahellere hitap eden hijyenik santrallerin kanalların paslanmaz çelik olmasını istiyor sağlık bakanlığı.. :)

Konu sağlık olunca, paraya bakmaz bizim bakanlık. :)

Hastanelerde o şekilde istiyolar...bütün mekanlarda değil ama... Ameliyathaneler, Yoğunbakımları, Sterilizasyon yapılan mahellere hitap eden hijyenik santrallerin kanalların paslanmaz çelik olmasını istiyor sağlık bakanlığı.. :)

Konu sağlık olunca, paraya bakmaz bizim bakanlık. :)
Zaten yanlis hatirlamiyorsam bütün dünyada standart bu, bizim isyerindeki electropolishing islerinin neredeyse hepsi tıbbi malzeme, kemik delme aletlerini görünce amaliyat olmaktan korkar oldum. :lol:

Knochenbohrer.jpg

Guys....i think, i'm gonna be less active from now on....as this forum is filled with trolls, guys who can't construct a sentence, terrorist supporters, facists, racists, AKP peons who does nothing but being a mouth-piece of the government...
I read that as rapist and was like yea...many even rape sentences and ideas :cray:

Too less and late moderation, not taking enough precautions.....(I mean look at the Russian guy, he got banned numerous times but he still can get back and continue to troll in our section)... also many other sections are gone to shit.
agreed ...sad truth :(

Back
Top Bottom