What's new

Çay Bahçesi

it is hard for me to accept that philosopher became a mod - because he started all that anti-Turkic shit back then by tagging me for 3 days in a row - the time amina and az clashed - a few weeks ago... he was the one talking about annexation - that we should return to the motherland - that we, in fact, have Iranian blood and that my whole Turkic history is stolen and a copy... but okay - I will have to accept that- as long as I won't see any more Iranians around here - not a single one ...(false flaggers included... fast permaban pls..)

EecC57wWoAMabGo.jpeg

Lmaoooooooo

This is gold!!!

@TheEagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM brothers, Firstly, Avoid joining into hot-debate with Turkish members. As you can see, There are some low level trolls who is trying to benefit from the situation. Secondly, Turkish members have been voicing their concern about some mistakes that was took place in ME section and requesting a fair moderation out of this section. Let me help to understand the reason why a Turkish member got banned for the sake of this debate ?

I couldn't check earlier on your post Bro. My apologies. However, the banning of only one member has already been discussed. Rest about issues in M.E sections, I would again advise everyone that do not take matters in your hands and report the post and move on without any reaction or quoting such post in reply at all. Wait for a while and the matter will be dealt accordingly. There is no bias in moderation but on other hand, Mod(s) are humans too and can make mistake but nothing is like the last words and you know well. I have shared few screenshots in private chat that why a member gets warning and eventually, his warning score triggered the ban but it wasn't a targeted ban in single strike. There were couple of violations.

As we are discussing & resolving the matter, I am sure such confusion or ambiguity will not occur only if, people start to listen instead of demanding without considering the facts & proper way of resolving the matter.

I remember there was one I came across in some older threads, forgot her name.

Appreciate what you are doing here waz....hope all gets resolved as best as possible.

Only if someone is really interested in resolution instead of taking part with below the belt hits yet provoking people having an innocent smile on the face while trying all in to act like a mediator but shows interest to bring people together in a manner to form a coalition of like minded against a target group of people on other side. How beautiful, people are sometimes that doesn't appears to be but they are like that.

@Deactivated don't post sectarian hateful remarks on the Forum and especially threads like these. One post removed and this is a soft reminder.

Regards,

Only if someone is really interested in resolution instead of taking part with below the belt hits yet provoking people having an innocent smile on the face while trying all in to act like a mediator but shows interest to bring people together in a manner to form a coalition of like minded against a target group of people on other side. How beautiful, people are sometimes that doesn't appears to be but they are like that.
I've seen "brother" Nilgiri doing that a countless number of times

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom