What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Turkish brothers. I want to ask you a sincere question. I am disgusted by the support PDF members gives to the Chinese over ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighurs. Even the mod I have been discussing with for hours now. How can you tolerate it and still be on this forum? I am very close to leaving the forum for good, I am really disgusted by this.

I often said this on this forum: turks have only turks as frinds (turkish proverb) (by refering to arabs and pakistanis)

their chinese support is unrepairable let give us an excample turks are working together with Amurika and have economical ties to israhell but you will not find many turks who will deny that these two are devils and critisizing these two for that is common.. we have no problem even to take our country for their failings into account.. and this is not a bad thing

I also have noticed there are hardcore saudi fanatics too and filled with double standards I mean their stance is BE A BROTHER.. LOOK AWAY.. while in return THEY WILL NEVER LOOK AWAY and NEVER WILL GO ONE STEP BACK.. and NEVER PLAY THE BROTHER

I also thought about leaving this forum to the trolls but I am here because of some informations that keep flowing

Misirla düşman değil, baris yapmamiz lazim. Cok fazla devleti karsimiza alirsak bas edemeyiz. Su anki düşmanımiz yunanistan, onlara karşı bir koalisyon kurmamiz lazim. Cok gec olabilir ama Misir'a zeytin dali uzatmamiz lazim. Bizene adam diktatorse, el Beşir diktator değilmiydi, kac yüz bin kisi öldürdü. Milli menfaatlerde duygusal olunmaz.

Misirla düşman değil, baris yapmamiz lazim. Cok fazla devleti karsimiza alirsak bas edemeyiz. Su anki düşmanımiz yunanistan, onlara karşı bir koalisyon kurmamiz lazim. Cok gec olabilir ama Misir'a zeytin dali uzatmamiz lazim. Bizene adam diktatorse, el Beşir diktator değilmiydi, kac yüz bin kisi öldürdü. Milli menfaatlerde duygusal olunmaz.
cok dogru

but:

aprox. 63 min into the interview he talks about Turk telecom and how AKP ministers kinda abused the company... Damn, so many important questions are being answered.

The second tier of internal containment - a critical safety element - installed at Akkuyu NPP Unit 1 reactor building.
Eb2GoVUX0AAfn8S

I am watching the interview and it seem this powerplant has also been built in Egypt, but it seem to cost much less.

aprox. 65-75 min.
But it is also a weak point, I hope the airspace and maritime surveillance will be strengthened sufficiently - as well as a large Arial against infiltration by terrorists of the ASALA / PKK...

to your point:

Wage and material costs have been much lower in Egypt since the military owns the economy and controls prices at the expense of additional debt ...

our workers earn at least a little more, compared to the slaves there ...

But it is also a weak point, I hope the airspace and maritime surveillance will be strengthened sufficiently - as well as a large Arial against infiltration by terrorists of the ASALA / PKK...

to your point:

Wage and material costs have been much lower in Egypt since the military owns the economy and controls prices at the expense of additional debt ...

our workers earn at least a little more, compared to the slaves there ...
Wrong mate. But good guess. Babacan says the price is dependent on the financing and contracts. I implore you to watch the interview. it's really good :)

I heard Davutoglu has also been interviewed and about foreign politics, I'll be searching for it after I've watching this one. (while I work).

Wrong mate. But good guess. Babacan says the price is dependent on the financing and contracts. I implore you to watch the interview. it's really good :)

I heard Davutoglu has also been interviewed and about foreign politics, I'll be searching for it after I've watching this one. (while I work).
I have to study on my eng. degree - my wife is already raging because of PDF... but in secret, I keep spamming this forum lol...

aprox. 63 min into the interview he talks about Turk telecom and how AKP ministers kinda abused the company... Damn, so many important questions are being answered.
Eğer AKP'li tanıdığın varsa, işe alınıyorsun bu kadar basit. İşe ilk başladığımda çok kalite adamlar vardı, şimdi durum içler acısı. Aynı şey TAI'dede oldu Temel Kotil'in gelmesiyle.

Eğer AKP'li tanıdığın varsa, işe alınıyorsun bu kadar basit. İşe ilk başladığımda çok kalite adamlar vardı, şimdi durum içler acısı. Aynı şey TAI'dede oldu Temel Kotil'in gelmesiyle.
Yapma ya, prestij icin mi getiriyorlar bu ise yaramaz adamlari ?

Artik o da yetmiyor, tanidigin akp'linin rutbesinin diger basvuranlardan daha yuksek olmasi gerek. Ulkenin yarisi akp'li hangisine yetiseceksin :)

but why they chose a place near the sea for the Akkuyu NPP, it's a very dangerous place. BTW I support this project and I support nuclear energy in general

Back
Top Bottom