What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Merhaba herkis!

Off topic but: Do we have a turkish language thread for dummies? I am trying to learn while watching ertugrul dirilis and I think I actually want to continue, I have so previously, but work and other commitments keep getting in the way.

First correction and lesson ;

Herkes(e) Merhaba! => Herkes = People, Everybody, Folks , if, "Herkes-e" , to everyone, to everybody.
Example; You > Sen / To you > Sana

In Ertuğrul series, Turkish is same of course, I mean the grammer, what some words are used as they used to use in Seljuks era. It still a good way to learn how to pronounce Turkish words. Good luck and have fun while learning. You can tag me when you have a question.

2377984_620x410.jpg

Honda, Türkiye'de Civic üretimine son veriyor

https://m.haberturk.com/son-dakika-honda-turkiye-civic-uretimine-son-veriyor-2377984-ekonomi

Ak ekonomi çok iyi diyenler 30 yıllık honda gidiyo.

Hersey iyi sıkıntı yokhdur. Sıkıntısı olanlar haindir. Sogan sarımsak darbesini halkımız bastıracaktır. TSK daki son subay pardon teroriz demizlenene kadar devam .

Arab obsession is high here as well

Do any of you notice none of us are obsessed with Iran and Turkey.

Let the camel jockeys recognise it. We should not pay attention to them and their bullshit.

So much for Muslim brother hood when have so called Muslims recognising armenians and their bullshit lies.

Biggest mistake was the Ottoman Empire not putting these arab scumbags in chains.

We should have been a racist full blown colonial empire. Made the Balkans and the Middle East like the Spanish did to the Americas.

What a waste.

Islam was the only reason that empire stood, it was the legitimacy that was accepted by the Arabs for hundreds of years

Arab obsession is high here as well

Do any of you notice none of us are obsessed with Iran and Turkey.
There are tens of Turkish users in this forum and most do not even visit the ME section.....also you have like 3 Arabs on the forum ?

Let the camel jockeys recognise it. We should not pay attention to them and their bullshit.

So much for Muslim brother hood when have so called Muslims recognising armenians and their bullshit lies.

Biggest mistake was the Ottoman Empire not putting these arab scumbags in chains.

We should have been a racist full blown colonial empire. Made the Balkans and the Middle East like the Spanish did to the Americas.

What a waste.
and you are?

There are tens of Turkish users in this forum and most do not even visit the ME section.....also you have like 3 Arabs on the forum ?
There is few TR members who are more on the insult side toward Arabs than "critics" on X or Y related subject, there is no denying that.
Something you don't really find among Arab members, Where this feeling of "discrimination/insults" toward one another is not that obvious.

Many seems to lack the ability to separate "Arab states/gov and Arabs people"... I don't know if their primitive hate can't let them do such basic interpretation or they are not educated in that matter.

Many interesting Arab members left in those last 2 years because of the Free flow of Insults in ME sections or even in their Defense respective sections, where it was a no man's land...where Mods couldn't do their most basic job... To this Day... it's the only section with no Regional Mod... that's tell you a lot about the sys...that is... "Do as you wish...just don't get caught"...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom