What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Tarlabaşı Dönüşüm Projesi
DyVEK2ZWkAI45uk

DyVEK2ZWoAAR6mQ

Gerçekten beğendim.

@MMM-Æ ,sana cezayi Waijsal vermis,bosuna @cabatli_53 yi sucladin.
Bak kalbin yerinende,vatan seversin ama dinlemiyorsun,yazdiklarimizi hic okumamis gibi hareket ediyorsun.
Cinli trollerin tuzagina düstün.

Hey guys whats with the Chinks attacking Turks and spreading Anti Turkism?

Hey guys whats with the Chinks attacking Turks and spreading Anti Turkism?

Turkey issued a statement regarding treatment of Uighurs, our “ummet” brothers, Pakistan and Arabs, are quite of course, you won’t hear a word from them. The Pakistanis here that say they will destroy Isreal support Chinese oppression of Turkic Muslims.

Time for you Turks here to wake up.

Uygurs are Muslim too why arent their plight ever talked about just because they are not from a holy city.

By the way Uygurs and Rohingas plight is something much more important than Palestine. By the way as a Australian of Turkish descent I met a lot of Palestinians My God I hate them so much never met such arrogant people in my life just because they are a from a holy city that the Muslim Ummah has to care about them compared to the Uygurs, Rohingas or the Muslim Moros.

What I dont understand is a lot of Protest you have Turks waving that piece of shit palestinian flag that same old flag that was used to rebel against the Ottomans.

For me as a Muslim the Uygurs, Syrian Turkmens, Rohingas, Muslim Moros are much important than the Arabs and their issues.

The Arabs deserve a lot of it to be honest even today they spit their vile venom against the Turks just like the Kurds, Armenians and Greeks.

Sad thing is our ancestors fought and died for a lot of those lands in the Middle East only to lose them. We never benefitted from our ancestors conquests.
You can not insult palastenians, as i know it is not allowed.
Yes i dont think the way you think. i watched many youtube blogger and there seems no problem in uygur part for living muslim life. There is some Intel reason of incearesing steorotype news about uygurs coming from Western media. They must find the solution with negotition with PRC and Türkiye will support all legal action uygurs exhibit to defending their lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom