What's new

Çay Bahçesi

There is few TR members who are more on the insult side toward Arabs than "critics" on X or Y related subject, there is no denying that.
Something you don't really find among Arab members, Where this feeling of "discrimination/insults" toward one another is not that obvious.

Lol are you serious your Saudi Iraqi brother keeps opening threads about Turkey in the Middle East section.

When was the last time a Turkish member visited the Arab section of the Forum?

Lol are you serious your Saudi Iraqi brother keeps opening threads about Turkey in the Middle East section.

That wasn't the subject...anyone can open a Thread on X or Y... doesn't mean "Insults towards "Arabs as people" is justified.
The subject is about "Targeted insults toward Arabs"

So criticizing the Subject or OP agenda is one thing... giving excuses to insults is another.

And Last... Don't take me from someone who just happen to open an account on this Forum..;I remember the behavior of Many in the ME section... I do remember... it's not because I don't speak about it...that I don't know...

That Saudi guy is gone, and I never open such threads

2nd past, last time was just a few minutes ago, a few hours ago and a few days ago.

Do you believe this?
But the map says so, is it not from NASA? I dunno. If I remember correctly, one Western scientist even explained that Anatolia is relatively less affected by rising temperatures.

Rain is also imported.
ayygs-06.png

aykumygs-06.png

Maybe it will change in the long term?

But the map says so, is it not from NASA? I dunno. If I remember correctly, one Western scientist even explained that Anatolia is relatively less affected by rising temperatures.

Rain is also imported.
ayygs-06.png

aykumygs-06.png

With green they mean the colour green,which includes agriculture(highest percentage of the ''green'' which is a bad thing).
The world is not greener(trees) and our country will have water shortages in the near future.

''Over the last two decades, the Earth has seen an increase in foliage around the planet, measured in average leaf area per year on plants and trees. Data from NASA satellites shows that China and India are leading the increase in greening on land. The effect stems mainly from ambitious tree planting programs in China and intensive agriculture in both countries.''
Credits: NASA Earth Observatory

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/h...inates-the-greening-of-earth-nasa-study-shows

Read the whole story.

Rain is also imported.
ayygs-06.png

aykumygs-06.png

Look at the dates, one year anomaly, nothing to celebrate here, i remember water crisis in istanbul due to missing rain couple years ago.

With green they mean the colour green,which includes agriculture(highest percentage of the ''green'' which is a bad thing).
The world is not greener(trees) and our country will have water shortages in the near future.

''Over the last two decades, the Earth has seen an increase in foliage around the planet, measured in average leaf area per year on plants and trees. Data from NASA satellites shows that China and India are leading the increase in greening on land. The effect stems mainly from ambitious tree planting programs in China and intensive agriculture in both countries.''
Credits: NASA Earth Observatory

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/h...inates-the-greening-of-earth-nasa-study-shows

Read the whole story.
So its about monoculture, damn i was happy for a moment.

Look at the dates, one year anomaly, nothing to celebrate here, i remember water crisis in istanbul due to missing rain couple years ago.

So its about monoculture, damn i was happy for a moment.
The results of AK environment policy are mixed just like everything in our country.

There is tremendous pollution and environmental damage and there is also hope:

https://tradingeconomics.com/turkey/forest-area-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html

So, I guess in our case the picture is balanced making agriculture and reforestation contributing to a greener Turkey.

https://www.trthaber.com/m/?news=ek...eye-orman-ovgusu&news_id=405678&category_id=2

If I recall correctly, OECD had highlighted Turkey's ongoing reforestation programs. It's just barely known to the public.

The results of AK environment policy are mixed just like everything in our country.

There is tremendous pollution and environmental damage and there is also hope:

https://tradingeconomics.com/turkey/forest-area-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html

So, I guess in our case the picture is balanced making agriculture and reforestation contributing to a greener Turkey.

https://www.trthaber.com/m/?news=ek...eye-orman-ovgusu&news_id=405678&category_id=2

If I recall correctly, OECD had highlighted Turkey's ongoing reforestation programs. It's just barely known to the public.
Well depends on what greener means for you, if its purely about planting then maybe but overall Turkey isnt very careful about its environment.

mapping-climate-change-commitments.png

Well depends on what greener means for you, if its purely about planting then maybe but overall Turkey isnt very careful about its environment.

mapping-climate-change-commitments.png
This map isn't useful at all. Look at Brazil. They're doing worse than many others but are ranked very favourable. I was talking about the area that is covered by trees. Besides, this is a political ranking. For instance, our energy consumption grows which is bad according to Smith School at Oxford. However, we've to take into consideration that Turkey is a developing country with growing energy demands.

You see, environmental data is more about politics than about our actual environment.

We're somewhere in the middle which I don't like. We have to do more.

Back
Top Bottom