What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Sometimes fact is hard to digest for some. Maybe you want to claim US is much safer than China with lower violence and crime rate? Too much freedom is bad. Too much freedom for one to commit bad is even worst.
In western society, criminal are worshipped. Penalty due to BS human right claim ,minimise their sentence and serving and failed to deter rising crime against the real innocent people. This is the failure of western society.

The west are crumbling. China is a model for all to learn. There is a reason why China is growing so strong after 40 years achievement. Increase standard of living, Increase of technology advancement and increase of economy with a more vibrant society.

Su cinli yazdigini okusaniz, adam memnun ozel hayati olmadigi icin. Boyle yuzsuzle ne tartisacaksiniz?

Genel tavırları belli; ya yansıtma(sizdeki durumu tartışmaya açarak kendilerininkini aklamak) ya da ''troll'' seçeneği(konuyu kitletmek ya da sizi ''banlatmak'' için). Bu iki davranışı burada Farslar çoğunlukla yapar; ilkini yaparlarsa bilinki kendi yaptıklarını kabullenmişlerdir, tek yapmanız gereken bu üstü kapalı itirafın üzerine gitmek; ikinciyi seçerlerse zaman harcamanıza gerek yok demektir, aksi halde konunun kitlenmesine yardım etmiş olursunuz, ya da kendinizi banlatırsınız.

Umarım yardımcı olabilmişimdir.

@waz ,you closed the thread,here is my comment.

If you were wondering why these kind of threads are opened lately by Turks,it is because you(admins,mods) allow the Chinese trolls to insult my people and country on almost every thread.
They dont get a ban,only we(my people) do,why the fvck is that?
Dont you see whats happening?

If you were wondering why these kind of threads are opened lately by Turks,it is because you(admins,mods) allow the Chinese trolls to insult my people and country on almost every thread.

Some action is being taken now my friend. Bear with it.

@waz @cabatli_53 regarding this character of the repeated foul insult language etc (and spamming same one liners for trolling/flamebaiting):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...inping-is-our-god.603382/page-6#post-11194980

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...inping-is-our-god.603382/page-6#post-11195321

He really ought to be given perma-ban (or very long extended ban at least) for repeated violation of forum rules everywhere (about 70% insulting/trolling turks with banned language and rest 30% against Americans and Indians mostly). He is actively making situation worse between larger Turk and Chinese members (even the ones that do not participate in flame threads etc)

For example he still has these (somewhat inactive) accounts that use the exact same variation of his name even (oprih---->opruh---->oproh ...etc, I believe the original "opreh" one has been expunged from forum)...so it is clear he has spawned multiple accounts on this forum to spam the exact same deep insulting things against Turks and some other nationalities for sake of only pure trolling (also notice the different flags like Egypt he has used in some accounts past philippines one which probably is also fake):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...-dictatoric-states.390189/page-9#post-7767828

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/i-sm...-from-turkey-today.413021/page-2#post-7981617

I believe all these accounts should be deleted and perma-banned etc....I hope moderation team + admins take this seriously and do some final action on this repeated offender...and do the same when he shows up again after given this history.

@Sinan @CAN_TR @Islamic faith&Secularism @Oublious

The other two to keep an eye on especially in Middle East subforum are Beast and Beijingwalker. They also repeatedly spamming the same kind of stuff, but not as brazen as this opreh/opruh/oproh/oprih character.

EDIT: this is getting too obvious now surely? He has returned and liking posts openly with earlier repeat account.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...-for-muslims-during-vis.603443/#post-11193263

repeataccount.jpg

Wait what Oprih was banned this morning after @cabatli_53 informed me.
Was there a need for this to be bought out in the open?

@Dubious @waz

It is not ethical to shut a thread for others but re-open for your own monologue; if you are sure of yourself and countrymen, then please open the thread again, and let us see what Pakistani members think.

It is a legit topic, given the last statements and historical ones' contradictions.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-vs-turkey.603657/

@waz
Maybe a controversial but interesting thread, but I can not see any reason to close the thread. Its arbitrariness if you close a thread because you don't like.

@Dubious @waz

It is not ethical to shut a thread for others but re-open for your own monologue; if you are sure of yourself and countrymen, then please open the thread again, and let us see what Pakistani members think.

It is a legit topic, given the last statements and historical ones' contradictions.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-vs-turkey.603657/
@waz
Maybe a controversial but interesting thread, but I can not see any reason to close the thread. Its arbitrariness if you close a thread because you don't like.
The thread is for Pakistanis right, we as a Pakistani chose to close it. DEAL WITH IT!

You want to know what or how we feel about each of you....come to Pakistan and see for yourself! :enjoy:

@waz

Guys, as you might saw, there is this thing going with Chinese trolls on the various sections of the forum.

From my previous experiences, these trolls have Chinese troll mod too in the Chinese and the Far east section of the forum.

They will post threads, quote, mention you there and use Chinese mod to ban you. Don't fall in their trap, and don't post in the Chinese and Far East section.

Continue to report their posts, mods in ME section will be forced to do something eventually.

The thread is for Pakistanis right, we as a Pakistani chose to close it. DEAL WITH IT!

You want to know what or how we feel about each of you....come to Pakistan and see for yourself! :enjoy:

@waz

Are you aware of the fact that this is an international forum despite your attempt to covertly hide the reality with a cheap sentence?

Are you not sure of your morality or belief?.. then here is a chance for you to discover among the ones who are sure of them... re-open the thread please.

:angel:

adamlar hakkinda ne kadar kotu yazi varsa acin yeni oturum, iceriksiz olsun sonucta iceriksiz mesaj atacaklar:-).

adamlar hakkinda ne kadar kotu yazi varsa acin yeni oturum, iceriksiz olsun sonucta iceriksiz mesaj atacaklar:-).

İstedikleri bu zaten, çünkü haksızlar; haklı taraf olarak neden hakikati anlatmaya değil de bu tür kakafoniye zaman harcayalım, hakikate faydası olacak mı?

İnanç ve İnsanlık üzerinden yaşanan gerçekleri anlatmak yeterli olacaktır; Pakistanlılar afişe oldukça konuları kitlemekte; neticede çinliler ve pakistanlılar çaresizlikle gelen kızgınlıkla hareket etmekte, uymayın lütfen.

İstedikleri bu zaten, çünkü haksızlar; haklı taraf olarak neden hakikati anlatmaya değil de bu tür kakafoniye zaman harcayalım, hakikate faydası olacak mı?

olacak, adamlar resmen zulum goren uygurlar hakkinda oturum acarsaniz bizde acariz diye cevap yaziyor.

olacak, adamlar resmen zulum goren uygurlar hakkinda oturum acarsaniz bizde acariz diye cevap yaziyor. ozaman sade uygurlular hakkinda tek degil ne kadar zulum nsanlara yaptiklari konular acacaksin. Bir nevi troll oluyorsun ama bunu goze alacaksin artik:-). Fazla derine girmeyeceksin kinayacaksin adamlari.

Mevcut durumda konu derinleştikçe karşı taraf kalabalıklaşacak(konu kitlemek, trollemek gibi etkilerden anlaşılacağı üzere); bu sebeple olayin özü üzerinden yaşanan gerçekleri yazmak daha etkili ve sonuç verici olacaktır; zaman ve harcanacak efor bakımından.

Are you aware of the fact that this is an international forum despite your attempt to covertly hide the reality with a cheap sentence?

Are you not sure of your morality or belief?.. then here is a chance for you to discover among the ones who are sure of them... re-open the thread please.

:angel:
As you said this is an international forum....Our morality compass does not reside on the internet nor do we Pakistanis need to "assure" either China nor Turkey about anything...

If you 2 fight..it is you 2 who are fighting....Why should what we think, whose side we want to be on and whatnot matter? You 2 are fighting YOUR fight...It isnt our fight nor are we interested in being any part of it!

Lastly, the poll was for PAKISTANI members so being an international forum or not doesnt even play into what you wish to convey! And it is def a far cry calling it a cheap sentence considering the question/ poll was for Pakistani members AND MAJORITY did vote NONE! So you did get your answer....take it or leave it...After all it is an internet forum where neither diplomats, military personnel nor bureaucrats are involved- basically anyone who would call the shots is not involved in the votes so does it really matter what we think or not?

@waz

As you said this is an international forum....Our morality compass does not reside on the internet nor do we Pakistanis need to "assure" either China nor Turkey about anything...

If you 2 fight..it is you 2 who are fighting....Why should what we think, whose side we want to be on and whatnot matter? You 2 are fighting YOUR fight...It isnt our fight nor are we interested in being any part of it!

We raise our voice as responsiblity of Being a Human and Muslim with dignity and morality.

The quesiton is:

• Why you do not,
What is it holding you back, if not your humanity or faith?

No need to answer; Me and readers like you can hear your inner voice and her loyality to human being/Islam or Chinese money.

Lastly, the poll was for PAKISTANI members so being an international forum or not doesnt even play into what you wish to convey! And it is def a far cry calling it a cheap sentence considering the question/ poll was for Pakistani members AND MAJORITY did vote NONE! So you did get your answer....take it or leave it...After all it is an internet forum where neither diplomats, military personnel nor bureaucrats are involved- basically anyone who would call the shots is not involved in the votes so does it really matter what we think or not?

@waz

Spare the rhetoric please, if your action is otherwise; so open the thread again please and face your true color.

Back
Top Bottom