What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Istanbul Sancaktepe'de Askeri Helikopter düsmüs. Dört sehit, bir yarali asker.
Allah rahmet eylesin.

1 ayda 4. kaza.
Bu bence normal degil.

özel kuvvet dediğine bakma. PÖH de özel kuvvet güya. Sahil güvenliğin böyle bir oluşumu var

41864352-726097324421654-8637925312531079720-n.jpg
30884475-172628086778992-9079571364939038720-n.jpg

The albanians burn our flags and insult us. Somehow the Turks and Albanians are "brothers".

The quote A Turk has no friend but a Turk is actually true to be honest.

like ISIS uygurs who fought against us in Al Bab?

or like Turkmenistan president?

1:18

like ISIS uygurs who fought against us in Al Bab?

or like Turkmenistan president?

1:18

Like Turks that are members of ISIS have never attacked Turkey before? Or Turkish businessmen have never cheated, or done poor quality jobs or f*cked over other people not only abroad but in Turkey itself?

The guy that shot 40 people in the Night club was an Uzbek too so look how much Uzbekis hate us. I once saw some anonymous guy on Quora that was supposed to be from Azerbaijan who didn’t like Turkey too- proof that Azeris hate us too.

Like Turks that are members of ISIS have never attacked Turkey before? Or Turkish businessmen have never cheated, or done poor quality jobs or f*cked over other people not only abroad but in Turkey itself?

The guy that shot 40 people in the Night club was an Uzbek too so look how much Uzbekis hate us. I once saw some anonymous guy on Quora that was supposed to be from Azerbaijan who didn’t like Turkey too- proof that Azeris hate us too.

Man life sucks sometimes it feels like us Turks are alone.

I watched some vids of Kyrgz saying they dont like Turks of Turkey.

Man life sucks sometimes it feels like us Turks are alone.

I watched some vids of Kyrgz saying they dont like Turks of Turkey.
Just like Arabized Turks who call other Turkic people Mongols (as an insult) and see Arabs as their brothers... See the correlation?

Whether these people like it or not, Turkic unity is inevitable.

Just like Arabized Turks who call other Turkic people Mongols (as an insult) and see Arabs as their brothers... See the correlation?

Whether these people like it or not, Turkic unity is inevitable.

Irony is Greeks, Armenians, Kurds and other anti Turks use Mongol as an insult against Turks.

I dont get the Mongol insult at all because the Mongols forged the second biggest empire in history and figures like Genghis Khan, Berke Khan, Batu Khan, Hulagu Khan and Subutai have forged their legacies.

No doubt the Mongols committed some awful atrocities which Empire did not?

Irony is Greeks, Armenians, Kurds and other anti Turks use Mongol as an insult against Turks.

I dont get the Mongol insult at all because the Mongols forged the second biggest empire in history and figures like Genghis Khan, Berke Khan, Batu Khan, Hulagu Khan and Subutai have forged their legacies.

No doubt the Mongols committed some awful atrocities which Empire did not?
To give you an idea,

In Dutch language;"Wat een mongool(mongol)" means "what an idiot".
The word "mongool" means "retard".

To give you an idea,

In Dutch language;"Wat een mongool(mongol)" means "what an idiot".
The word "mongool" means "retard".
i find the new kids version funnier sounding . verrekte mongol.[emoji12]

joles aside these greeks try to insult us with assosiating us with mongols but it makes me more proud . Cengizhan was a legend why would i be ashamed?

nq1eva.jpg

i look at this pic and listing to the " i (we turks as hole ) use to rule the world" song
look at this video

why no one make a video with this version for ottoman empire ? ? ??

because we had not camera technology at that time. all old ottoman footages were captured by foreigners and they are held in foreign countries' archives.

Back
Top Bottom