What's new

Çay Bahçesi

yeah the current state of leftist dystopia isn't much fun either, perhaps we need a middle ground

This is exactly our philosophy. Bring both sides (left and right) together (parliament). At the end they will find a compromise and you will get your middle ground.

But you are right, the lefties are a serious problem. They will force the righties. Extremists on one side force the opposite.

This is exactly our philosophy. Bring both sides (left and right) together (parliament). At the end they will find a compromise and you will get your middle ground.

But you are right, the lefties are a serious problem. They will force the righties. Extremists on one side force the opposite.
If you get too much of a political turmoil you'll get yourself a right wing authoritarian government very quickly. Current state of Germany may just be chaotic enough for such a development.

Which could bring back the fun times :)

What do you guys think about Erdogan's statement on "updating islam"

I suspect many of his hardcore Islamist fanboys will be displeased.

Updating term definetely will cause harsh hassles. It's actually about what do you understand from that saying since he doesn't mean to add bonus 2 more Rekat to prayers. What he means highlighting Islam's modern sides which sorts together present time in order to break highly negative view towards Islam globally. If updating needed then, so be it because nowhere in the world underage marriages ( <- example ) will be tolerated except 3rd world countries. Some things may be revised by studing differences and life charecteristics between 6th and 21st centuries and I support this decision. Otherwise Islam countries will keep being backwards according to modern day norms.

Bir açıdan o bölgeyi imar etmek gerekli, ama bir yandan da memlekette acil yatırım bekleyen çürümeye yüz tutmuş onca yer varken oralara para dökmek insanın sinirlerini hoplatıyor. Katar falan versin parasını, biz altın suyu dolu havuzlarda yüzmüyoruz.

Updating term definetely will cause harsh hassles. It's actually about what do you understand from that saying since he doesn't mean to add bonus 2 more Rekat to prayers. What he means highlighting Islam's modern sides which sorts together present time in order to break highly negative view towards Islam globally. If updating needed then, so be it because nowhere in the world underage marriages ( <- example ) will be tolerated except 3rd world countries. Some things may be revised by studing differences and life charecteristics between 6th and 21st centuries and I support this decision. Otherwise Islam countries will keep being backwards according to modern day norms.
So you think a muslim version of the christian reformation is on it's way?
Its called Takiye.
Absolutely brilliant

So you think a muslim version of the christian reformation is on it's way?

I don't think it will happen in general mean, so a reform won't happen. Only thing must be done is silencing the clerics who harm the Islam by talking BS. You can call it a PR operation. There are plenty of Sheikhs, Imams, Religious leaders etc who make Islam look like joke. " Chess is haram, Earth is flat, Science is unnecassary etc ".

Everyone should not be allowed to give fatwas as they wish. There should be a high authority. What happened to S.Arabia? Till now women were not allowed to drive car but this bug fixed with Islam v.02 update. If we adopt Islamic rules to 21st century all will be better. This is what Erdoğan says.

I don't think it will happen in general mean, so a reform won't happen. Only thing must be done is silencing the clerics who harm the Islam by talking BS. You can call it a PR operation. There are plenty of Sheikhs, Imams, Religious leaders etc who make Islam look like joke. " Chess is haram, Earth is flat, Science is unnecassary etc ".

Everyone should not be allowed to give fatwas as they wish. There should be a high authority. What happened to S.Arabia? Till now women were not allowed to drive car but this bug fixed with Islam v.02 update. If we adopt Islamic rules to 21st century all will be better. This is what Erdoğan says.
I think he realizes that there's a massive surge in atheism and deism and he also realizes that he needs to get some secularists on board if he wants to get %50 of the votes.

Arkadaslar bir kac ay gecti hatirlamadigim bir uye cok enteresan PDFler paylasti. Genelkurmayin Turkiyenin en kotu senaryosu hesaplari ile ilgili bilgiler vardi. Yani Yunanistanla savas, dogal affetler ve hatirlamadigim cok ciddi konular vardi. Birisi bu PDFleri nerede bulabilecegim biliyorsa paylassin. Tesekkur ederim.

The problem is, that there is a lot of Cultural baggage not part of Islam but is being taught as Islam. And that is the cause of the problems which we have.

which includes, but is not restricted to
- arabification
- sheikhism
- mehdi
- return of isa

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom