What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol:

The problem is, that there is a lot of Cultural baggage not part of Islam but is being taught as Islam. And that is the cause of the problems which we have.

which includes, but is not restricted to
- arabification
- sheikhism
- mehdi
- return of isa
Even Allah is a pre-islamic Arab mythology god, you can't seperate Islam from Arab culture.
It is arab culture + bible.

:lol:

Even Allah is a pre-islamic Arab mythology god, you can't seperate Islam from Arab culture.

For the bolded part above... Every being ''sees'' by depending on the extent of the ''ability'' a.k.a intelligence, like humans vs. cats:

65595147_2-560jpg.jpg

the source: https://evrimagaci.org/public/uploads/photos/65595147_2-560jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Aaaaah, so that is your position on the matter. Forget I mentioned anything.

Aaaaah, so that is your position on the matter. Forget I mentioned anything.
Read a bit about pre-islamic arab mythology. You're going to find some striking resemblances with Islam.

Including the god Allah in the mythology. I'm very interested in how will you explain it away :)

For a religion that's supposed to have come from the sky it's remarkably similiar to the previously existing ones don't you think?

Read a bit about pre-islamic arab mythology. You're going to find some striking resemblances with Islam.

Including the god Allah in the mythology. I'm very interested in how will you explain it away :)

For a religion that's supposed to have come from the sky it's remarkably similiar to the previously existing ones don't you think?

Why shouldn't it be similar.

Previous prophets came with revelations
people either believe in those or not.
prophets pass away, because mortality
those who believe go with it
after a while you get people with greed
who shagged those revelations to their own desires
new prophets were send to rectify this.
this repeated till the latest prophet came with the
latest update bestowed upon him.

It should be similar, but the older ones are shagged in one way or another.

Why shouldn't it be similar.

Previous prophets came with revelations
people either believe in those or not.
prophets pass away, because mortality
those who believe go with it
after a while you get people with greed
who shagged those revelations to their own desires
new prophets were send to rectify this.
this repeated till the latest prophet came with the
latest update bestowed upon him.

It should be similar, but the older ones are shagged in one way or another.
first,
In quran there is a verse that say "we've sent quran and we'll protect it". This implies that either Allah previously didn't have the power to protect the books he sent or he didn't send them in the first place. Doesn't it trouble you that Allah would let his words be corrupted by the greedy? if a common con artist is strong enough to change the word of Allah, what makes you so sure that Mohammad wasn't one?

related verse:
http://www.kuranmeali.org/15/hicr_suresi/9.ayet/kurani_kerim_mealleri.aspx
second,
Arab mythology isn't an abrahamic religion. You're implying that it's somehow part of the abrahamic religions. When there's no signficant resemblence between them. So even paganic, polytheistic idolatory religions were sent by the Abrahamic god in your opinion?

I can't touch you if you go there. But there's no evidence to support this either.

Last edited:
first,
In quran there is a verse that say "we've sent quran and we'll protect it". This implies that either Allah previously didn't have the power to protect the books he sent or he didn't send them in the first place. Doesn't it trouble you that Allah would let his words be corrupted by the greedy? if a common con artist is strong enough to change the word of Allah, what makes you so sure that Mohammad wasn't one?

related verse:
second,
Arab mythology isn't an abrahamic religion. You're implying that it's somehow part of the abrahamic religions. When there's no signficant resemblence between them. So even paganic, polytheistic idolatory religions were sent by the Abrahamic god in your opinion?

I can't touch you if you go there. But there's no evidence to support this either.

Well bring another Quran in Arabic i say...

@cabatli_53

Merhaba,

Uzlaştığımız ''İcra'' safhasını yansıtacak bir konu başılğının yanında; ''tanıtım'' safhası olan yabancı ülkelerdeki fuarları kapsayan bir konu başlığı pazar ve katılım yoğunluğu açısından birinçil Ortadağo bölümünde, ya da ikincil olarak bu bölümde açılması tertip ve devam(ürün, sunum, icra) açısından ,naçizane, faydalı olabilir.

Teşekkürler.

@cabatli_53

Merhaba,

Forumdaki konular ''ürün'' sürecine aşırı derecede odaklanmış durumda; fakat asıl fikir ve tercih oluşturacak , bir ölçüde kamuoyu oluşturacak, ''icra'' safhası ıskalanamaktadır; hele ki faal bir harekat ortamında artan orandaki görsel içerikler sabit bir konu başlığını elzem noktaya ulaştırmış durumda.

''Turk weapons in field'' örneği gibi sabit bir konu açılabilir mi?

first,

related verse:
second,

Why not, "Allah" never messaged "Allah" was going to protect the texts of those religions that promise was only given to the "Quran". With the context "unlike before where the responsibility of maintaining the text was put upon humans, this time "Allah" takes that responsibility."

At that time, "Allah" allowed people to corrupt it. If people were restricted to sin, restricted to defile what is holy, restricted to corrupt. Than how can "Allah" have the evidence that those people who would like to use religion for their own desires and that people who allowed it are equally guilty because it worked out for them.

And its not a common con artist, its those with ambition and is educated in the matter enough that it can fool the people around them and/or play into their depravity.

And to what makes me sure the latest wasn't one. I read its life on the basis that information is true. The rank of prophet came to him when he was 40, and till that he lived his life with absolute trustworthiness. Old habits die hard.

all religions and this is only my opinion. start with something true, something confirmed, something which came with a prophet. But as time passes you get people who want to glorify certain people by raising them to godhood. rise certain people to a certain status of a saint to which can be prayed to. Decrease god to something of a mortal with immortality and superpowers in which they have to build an entire system around it to fool people that it works like that.

Edit: To clarify my last opinion, it the "Quran" it states that every tribe on earth has been send a prophet.

Last edited:
Why not, "Allah" never messaged "Allah" was going to protect the texts of those religions that promise was only given to the "Quran". With the context "unlike before where the responsibility of maintaining the text was put upon humans, this time "Allah" takes that responsibility."

At that time, "Allah" allowed people to corrupt it. If people were restricted to sin, restricted to defile what is holy, restricted to corrupt. Than how can "Allah" have the evidence that those people who would like to use religion for their own desires and that people who allowed it are equally guilty because it worked out for them.

And its not a common con artist, its those with ambition and is educated in the matter enough that it can fool the people around them and/or play into their depravity.

And to what makes me sure the latest wasn't one. I read its life on the basis that information is true. The rank of prophet came to him when he was 40, and till that he lived his life with absolute trustworthiness. Old habits die hard.

all religions and this is only my opinion. start with something true, something confirmed, something which came with a prophet. But as time passes you get people who want to glorify certain people by raising them to godhood. rise certain people to a certain status of a saint to which can be prayed to. Decrease god to something of a mortal with immortality and superpowers in which they have to build an entire system around it to fool people that it works like that.

Edit: To clarify my last opinion, it the "Quran" it states that every tribe on earth has been send a prophet.
What makes you think Mohammad wasn't a man whose "with ambition and is educated in the matter enough that it can fool the people around them and/or play into their depravity." in other words, 72 virgins, etc.

Source for Mohammad's pre-islamic trustworthiness is the same source that says he was married to Aisha when she was 6 years old.

Why do you accept one as fact and not the other?

And more importantly do you think that buddha was the prophet sent to the chinese?
What about the more primitive dieties such as volcano gods, thunder gods, sea gods of various cultures.

I think the big mistake you're making is that you're envisioning a reality in which the religion started perfect and got devolved by human corruption. Whereas the evidence suggests that the religion started as primitive and got more and more sophisticated as human cognitive abilities developed.

Watch this when you have the time:

Last edited:
Head of religious affairs speaks against Erdogan.
Holy shit I love Erdogan now! Go Erdy go :D
Actually he supported his statement.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/d...rbas-milletimize-cagrida-bulunuyorum-40769942

Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan'ın İslam ile ilgili uyarılarının farklı bir tarafa çekildiği hatırlatılarak Diyanet İşleri Başkanlığının bu duruma nasıl yaklaştığının sorulması üzerine Erbaş, Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan'ın uyarısının gayet yerinde olduğunu belirtti.

Erbaş, "İslam kelimesiyle reform kelimesini hiçbir şekilde yan yana getirmek doğru değildir. Cumhurbaşkanımızın ifadesi güncelleme konusu idi. Fıkıh her zaman güncellemeye müsaittir ve güncellenmesi de gerekir." dedi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom