What's new

Çay Bahçesi

guys i was watching videos in youtube then a video about lara logan draw my attention when i was watching it i saw a one Arabic video with 2.4 million viewers i click on it i thought it was a street fight but when i turn on the translate i shocked to what i was watching it was totally impossible for me to understand how this could become reality

its seems Egypt have seen more than one lara logan

plz watch this video while the translator is on
What the fvck is this stupid girl doing there,didnt she know that she could be raped by such a mob,do i need to name these animals.

What the fvck is this stupid girl doing there,didnt she know that she could be raped by such a mob,do i need to name these animals.
this is not a raped in a dark back alleys abi u miss the point that she is gang Raped in front of tens of thousands of protesters and no one interfere what kind of sick people/nation/social are they ?? . i always believed that the actions of few individual does not represent hole nations but this video ..... there is no defending this nation how can she raped while tens of thousands just watch and didn't help her
Fills me with hate to watch that video.
same here and some people in turkey believe in ummah want to make ummah with these people

Ya şey yapsalar olmaz mı. Kendisinin ve ailesinin sicili temiz, fiziksel özellikleri tutan insanlardan gönüllülük esasına göre gerek görüldüğünde hizmete alınacak bir paramiliter güç kurulsa? Yalnız bu insanlar hizmete alınmadığı sürece silah falan taşımayacak. Senede 2 defa gidip teorik ve pratik eğitimden geçip dönecekler. Yaşadıkları ilde olacak bu.

Her büyükşehir için böyle 500 gönüllü alınsa 15 bin kişi ediyor, tabii sayı artabilir, koruculuk sisteminin kullanıldığı iller çıkarılabilir vs. Bunlara bir para ödenmeyecek. Basitçe kahvede orda burda atıp sıkan insanlar değerlendirelecek, gerektiğinde yaşadıkları şehrin savunmasına katılacak, o şehri iyi tanıyan ve eğitimleri her daim taze çok az masraflı bir güç el altında bulunacak. Genel seferberliğin bir tık altı gibi birşey olur herhalde.

Ya şey yapsalar olmaz mı. Kendisinin ve ailesinin sicili temiz, fiziksel özellikleri tutan insanlardan gönüllülük esasına göre gerek görüldüğünde hizmete alınacak bir paramiliter güç kurulsa? Yalnız bu insanlar hizmete alınmadığı sürece silah falan taşımayacak. Senede 2 defa gidip teorik ve pratik eğitimden geçip dönecekler. Yaşadıkları ilde olacak bu.

Her büyükşehir için böyle 500 gönüllü alınsa 15 bin kişi ediyor, tabii sayı artabilir, koruculuk sisteminin kullanıldığı iller çıkarılabilir vs. Bunlara bir para ödenmeyecek. Basitçe kahvede orda burda atıp sıkan insanlar değerlendirelecek, gerektiğinde yaşadıkları şehrin savunmasına katılacak, o şehri iyi tanıyan ve eğitimleri her daim taze çok az masraflı bir güç el altında bulunacak. Genel seferberliğin bir tık altı gibi birşey olur herhalde.
Tayyip Erdoğan baştayken öyle bir gücün kurulmasına izin verilemez.

this is not a raped in a dark back alleys abi u miss the point that she is gang Raped in front of tens of thousands of protesters and no one interfere what kind of sick people/nation/social are they ?? . i always believed that the actions of few individual does not represent hole nations but this video ..... there is no defending this nation how can she raped while tens of thousands just watch and didn't help her

same here and some people in turkey believe in ummah want to make ummah with these people
It is only some pro-AKP people who wants to be a part of this "ummah". The majority, Pro-Atatürk, nationalists, pro-CHP leftists, Pan-Turkists all refuse the idea of ummah with these animals.

Back
Top Bottom