What's new

Çay Bahçesi

afrini alırız da membiç e en az 5 yıl müdahele edemeyiz gibi geliyo bana. hava savunmayı kurmadan ve yerli tanklar falan gelmeden zor.

Arkadaşlar iki gündür deprem oluyormuş gibi hissediyorum, böyle bi baş dönmesi, göğsümde bir güpgüpleme.

Bana geri atması için eline top verdiğim bebek topu başka birine attı

latest

photo.jpg

japan influence turkey :D

guys i was watching videos in youtube then a video about lara logan draw my attention when i was watching it i saw a one Arabic video with 2.4 million viewers i click on it i thought it was a street fight but when i turn on the translate i shocked to what i was watching it was totally impossible for me to understand how this could become reality

its seems Egypt have seen more than one lara logan

plz watch this video while the translator is on

guys i was watching videos in youtube then a video about lara logan draw my attention when i was watching it i saw a one Arabic video with 2.4 million viewers i click on it i thought it was a street fight but when i turn on the translate i shocked to what i was watching it was totally impossible for me to understand how this could become reality

its seems Egypt have seen more than one lara logan

plz watch this video while the translator is on

oh my God!

Fills me with hate to watch that video.

That girl is someones girlfriend/wife or sister/daughter.

I'm telling you if that was a girl close to me I would nuke them with an actual nuke no matter if it took me 50 years to get that nuke.

I would nuke the f****rs to HELL!

These rapists don't deserve to live mother f****!!!

Back
Top Bottom