What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Where did you get that idea from?
Is George Clooney more famous then Aamir Khan or Amitabh Bachchan in India?

That you have ask in India who is 'George Clooney' ! In India may be Jackie chan,bruce lee are more popular than any others, outside Indian film industry.It does not mean that others are not popular but hardly common people recognize them

That you have ask in India who is 'George Clooney' ! In India may be Jackie chan,bruce lee are more popular than any others, outside Indian film industry.It does not mean that others are not popular but hardly common people recognize them
Indian movies are popular because the storyline is similar to the Turkish and people like the many colours in clothing,dancing and the venues.

Bunlar neden vatandaşlıktan çıkarılmıyor?
2 sene öncenin şöyle bi haberi var: http://www.yeniakit.com.tr/haber/pkk-destekcileri-vatandasliktan-cikariliyor-246197.html

Çavuşoğlu, "Yurt dışında bizim vatandaşımız olup da PKK'ya oralarda aktif destek verenlerle ilgili vatandaşlıktan çıkarma dahil her türlü tedbiri alacağız. Tek tek bunları da takip ediyoruz." dedi.

Hiç uygulandı mı? HAYIR.. Milletin gazı böyle alınıyor. Devlet göz göre göre pkknın bitmesini istemiyor.

Last edited:
I never ever heard of this Amir Khan and my family in Turkey also never heard of this guy and my friends and my colleagues also never heard of this guy.

I dont get it no one knows this guy whats up with him?

lndian movies aren't famous in Turkey but Amir Khan got famous through the film 3 idiots which was very loved among the Turks.

lndian movies aren't famous in Turkey but Amir Khan got famous through the film 3 idiots which was very loved among the Turks.

Many bollywood films are available in turkish flights even bound Europe.So indian movies are not famous is not true.Not as popular as Hollywood, but both China and Turkey its influence keep on increasing.
Now don't tell that Indian movies are not famous in middle east...

Bollywood influence in Turkey

@Syed1. @Hyperion @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dil Pakistan @HAKIKAT @!eon

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom