What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ülkeniz için savaşır mısınız?

20545247_530363333973551_8721170109897410817_o.jpg
Interesting....i'm gonna share this in Europe section, let's see the opinions of European friends.

Interesting....i'm gonna share this in Europe section, let's see the opinions of European friends.
And when I said that Finlandians are more patriotic than Turks, kuwaitigirl rejected that claim.

I had used this same map to have claimed it..

guys both of my ctrl key is not working i remember i push several bottom at same time and i get warning that the ctrl will change i didn't care cuz i was in the game then i find out my ctrl is not working any quick advise how to fix it back ??

guys both of my ctrl key is not working i remember i push several bottom at same time and i get warning that the ctrl will change i didn't care cuz i was in the game then i find out my ctrl is not working any quick advise how to fix it back ??
Try to press both left and right ctrl at the same time and see if its working give us feedback. I am not sure for how long it must be pressed try maybe 4-5 seconds if from instant press it dont resolve. BTW 100th edit but which game you played :D ?

Last edited:
Try to press both left and right ctrl at the same time and see if its working give us feedback. I am not sure for how long it must be pressed try maybe 4-5 seconds if from instant press it dont resolve. BTW 100th edit but which game you played :D ?
well it didnt work i slowly start believing i have to change my keybord i was playing heats of iron the great war mode :D

well it didnt work i slowly start believing i have to change my keybord i was playing heats of iron the great war mode :D
You can try messing with settings in control panel in the ease of access>ease of access section>make the keyboard easier to use. And there is other option saying "keyboard settings" (for Windows 10) you probably messed up with the shortcuts or locked the ctrl function but if you have time to mess with those settings I think you can solve it. I had problems like this before but dont remember what actually was the problem and how I did solved it but I think its not so fatal good luck :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom