What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I hate Labour party but I am going to vote for them in the U.K election as they want to stop weapons sale to Saudi Arabia. White supremacists Trump hates muslims but loves giving weapons to the Saudis. No surprises there.
How's life going? Why do you hate them? :)

@Silahtar

Bro. is that photo from IDEF 2017 ? I guess not .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/idef-2017-photo-video-only.493949/page-25

2rbMgq.jpg

HK-416-5links.jpg

From IDEF 2017

IDEF_2017_MKE_adds_new_MPT_55_and_MPT_55K_to_assault_rifles_family_640_002.jpg

Do you see some similarities ?

We should be carefull what is posted to be trsustable.
Quantity is not equal to quality.

Thank you. Don't feel offended pls. I mean it constructive

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-artillery-projects.389503/page-12#post-9479491

We should kick Turkish journalists in a..ss @Combat-Master

Now it is transparent and this could be the true story :

MKEK was granted a licence from H&K for domestic production of 500.000 HK-33,
after the production of 50.000 pcs. MKEK stopped production cause it was rumored that HK-33 had loading inhibition and lacked precise targeting.
Suddenly MKEK presented the Mehmetcik-1 which was an exact copy of the HK-416.
Later Turkish armed forces wanted a stronger caliber and MPT-76 was developed for only 3 Million USD R&D.

Now, it would be interesting how much licence fee MKEK paid for HK-33 licence ?
Since the cloning happened H&K decided to exclude Turkey from his "Green List", argued that export licences are blocked from German Gov.

Last edited:
I wanna kick this guy in the *** for talking over TAI official with his limited knowledge on the subject..

I wanna kick this guy in the *** for talking over TAI official with his limited knowledge on the subject..

It is not ethic to film him secret and make him target, he could suffer and loose his job. After the guy with glasses came he is pretty quiet. He talked some BS ( Italian - Austrian coproduct :hitwall:).
But there is many truth in it. Most is licensed ,body and motor. He claims we need 15 years for an idigenious engine, but could copy it. Remark : (as we often do ).

@Combat-Master

Don't feel offended in MKEK topic , they are too static - look their product catalog is from 2011 on their official website. :disagree:

http://www.mkek.gov.tr/en/DownloadableFiles.aspx

Hala yasaklı kardeşim....ve bu duruma uyuz oluyorum.
Kim ne derse desin , bilimsellikten uzakta olsa bilgiye götüren en kısa ve hızlı yol.
En azından wiki de yazan herşey doğru çıkıyor:)
Türkiye'ye hep eksi puan bunlar.

Türkiye'de anayasa ve kanunların çiğnendiği ,nefret suçu işlenen nice siteler ,forumlar ve sözlükler serbest.
Hadi ekşiyi ve inciyi biliyoruz.Uludağsözlükte bile neler yazılıyor. Yayın yollu suç ise o forumlarda da aynısı var.
Hatta bu referandumda Inci ve uludagsözlük reklam adı altında AKP'YE çeşitli miktarda kullanıcı adı tahsis etmiş. AKP trol veya kampanya için adamlar çalıştırmış.
Inci serkan reklam diyerek itiraf etti.
Oralarda neler yazılıyor kanalizasyon gibi. Kimse oraları kapatmıyor. Bütün kuşları yaptık, Wikipedia mı kaldı bir s....dik.

Back
Top Bottom