What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@cabatli_53 .
bedbin denen Bu adam profil sayfama 5 kere küfür yazmış .Her yerde hakaret. Lütfen ilgilenin.

@bedbin It seems you have deleted your entries. Before @UkroTurk quote me back, I couldn't realize the situation but If you attack a member with such way no problem what the reason is, I will issue penalty for you. Stay away from abusing and provocative language...

@
@bedbin It seems you have deleted your entries. Before @UkroTurk quote me back, I couldn't realize the situation but If you attack a member with such way no problem what the reason is, I will issue penalty for you. Stay away from abusing and provocative language...

ok thanks bro

@UkroTurk un canı sıkılıyor ve boyle gerginlik istiyo gibi hali var. canın mı sıkılıyo?

@bedbin Benim profil sayfama yazıpta sildiklerini misliyle iade ediyorum.
Eger bir gram serefin olsaydı onları oradan silmezdin.
@cabatli_53 Adam benim profil sayfama tam beş kere küfür yazıp silmiş. Simdi bu aşağılık kendini savundu mu oluyor? Benim kendisine yazdıgim hala orda.
Bu haysiyetsiz hala üye olarak durabiliyorsa, siz onu savunuyirsaniz.Bende onun yaptığının aynısını yapacağım.

Şerefsiz simdi birde profil sayfama tehdit yazmış.

@cabatli_53 Adam benim profil sayfama tam beş kere küfür yazıp silmiş. Simdi bu aşağılık kendini savundu mu oluyor? Benim kendisine yazdıgim hala orda.
Bu haysiyetsiz hala üye olarak durabiliyorsa, siz onu savunuyirsaniz.Bende onun yaptığının aynısını yapacağım.

Take screenshots next time.

"catch me if you can"

Uzunca yazdım sildim. Tamam amca sensin. Yalnız benim yaptığımı yaparken dikkat et. Ben zaten uyarı aldım bi mod'dan sadece 1 tanesini yakalamış. o da küfür değil hakaret içeren. çok hızlı screenshot alırım. kendine sıkmanı istemem.

Cocukca işler yapıyosunuz. yaşımdan başımdan, foruma katkımdan sanane... damnit de yaptı bunu beğenmiyorsan yazma birader. alıntılama mesajımı.

Last edited:
There is no need takesreen. He has just confessed that he wrote sworing and delete himself.
He's still writing threatining and continue insulting.
Everything is clear he should have been punished but there is no rules for him.
He must be secret son of moderators.
I am going to behave as he till moderation recognizes.

Last edited:
Yaw itin teki işte boşver...bana da yazıyo cevap vermiyorum bile...
Ben istediğimi yaparım, burası benim çöplüğüm moduna girmiş.
Dersini alacak. Hurşit bu kadar hakaret yazsaydı çoktan uçurulmuştu. Sürekli gereksiz saçma mesajar yüzünden atılmıyprmuydu Hurshid?
Bu bedbin arkasına sağlam birini almış:)

he was a stupid guy who get 60% of his army killed by attrition before he could get his army to battle field and later his entire army wipe out idk how you could make such videos he was also the guy behind ottomn getting inside ww1 which was a disaster imagine what would life look like if turkey had syria iraq lebenon jordan israel and arabian peninsula ?? turkey lost it cuz this guy master mind a plan to get ottoman into a war which they doom to lose i dont understand how he thought to win a war while just one out of seven turkish soldiers had gun ! and their map was tourist guide which wasn't so accrued he was most dump person in ww1 along with that Austrian general who make not 1 not 2 but 3 attack to Carpathian mountain in winter same as enver his army mostly die of cold than bullet :disagree:

he was a stupid guy

I would prefer to say "blinded by the Germans, not realistic, a bit romatic and believing in Cihat"!
Atatürk was a genius mind and many historians claim he was one of the most important leaders in the 20 th. century. I fully agree.

Ben istediğimi yaparım, burası benim çöplüğüm moduna girmiş.
Dersini alacak. Hurşit bu kadar hakaret yazsaydı çoktan uçurulmuştu. Sürekli gereksiz saçma mesajar yüzünden atılmıyprmuydu Hurshid?
Bu bedbin arkasına sağlam birini almış:)

Hurshid adli üye banlanmis ve fatihasi okunmus gözüküyor.

I would prefer to say "blinded by the Germans, not realistic, a bit romatic and believing in Cihat"!
Atatürk was a genius mind and many historians claim he was one of the most important leaders in the 20 th. century. I fully agree.
that is not a excuse to make his mistake small he was the commander of all ottoman army and no sane commander enter a war while only 1/7 of his army had a gun and rest use stone sword knife while their enemy use machine gun and mortar ! he lost precious gun and equipment in mountain and about germans back in that time most of them were idiot like the guy who lead 1 of the ottoman army to retake Egypt dont compere Ataturk with these guys Ataturk knew what was he doing that is why he succeed

he was a stupid guy who get 60% of his army killed by attrition before he could get his army to battle field and later his entire army wipe out idk how you could make such videos he was also the guy behind ottomn getting inside ww1 which was a disaster imagine what would life look like if turkey had syria iraq lebenon jordan israel and arabian peninsula ?? turkey lost it cuz this guy master mind a plan to get ottoman into a war which they doom to lose i dont understand how he thought to win a war while just one out of seven turkish soldiers had gun ! and their map was tourist guide which wasn't so accrued he was most dump person in ww1 along with that Austrian general who make not 1 not 2 but 3 attack to Carpathian mountain in winter same as enver his army mostly die of cold than bullet :disagree:

I never said I like him or hate him, but if there was a vote I would say he did alot of good and bad. The bad's obviously sarikamis etc but afterwards he did good battles in Caucasus against Russia.

Back
Top Bottom