What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Oublious
Bir de Kur'an'a küfür ediyor bu aptal. lmao ahaha

@Sinan, I have nothing against Ankara or any other city in Turkey. Turkish big cities in general are looking pretty bad if we have to compare them with the Developed world... I know Ankara has some good areas too but yet it doesn't fit the image in my head I have for a modern and beautiful capital city Turkey deserves. No city planning, bad infrastructure, very few green areas and many parts of the city looking like somewhere in Dhaka. But I guess it's normal when the city is being run by a clown like Melih.

Bu proje gerceklesirse süper olur.

Merkez Ankara

OdlL8D2.jpg

h2Dy4JY.jpg

eBPI5kV.jpg

2KlN3rO.jpg

Arkadaslar aklima soyle bir tez var, su kuveytli cadi ingilliz uye steve olabilir mi diye haykirmak istiyorum.Ne dersiniz?

@Sinan, I have nothing against Ankara or any other city in Turkey. Turkish big cities in general are looking pretty bad if we have to compare them with the Developed world... I know Ankara has some good areas too but yet it doesn't fit the image in my head I have for a modern and beautiful capital city Turkey deserves. No city planning, bad infrastructure, very few green areas and many parts of the city looking like somewhere in Dhaka. But I guess it's normal when the city is being run by a clown like Melih.

most of these shitty neighborhoods were built long before Melih...

So you like what he made for Ankara since he is in office (1994), you like the way he plans everything, the way he governs the city, the things he says...? Do you think that Ankara looks like a modern world capital?
You say those shitty neighborhoods were there long before him but what did he do to make the things look better?

So you like what he made for Ankara since he is in office (1994), you like the way he plans everything, the way he governs the city, the things he says...? Do you think that Ankara looks like a modern world capital?
You say those shitty neighborhoods were there long before him but what did he do to make the things look better?

Well I'm no expert, nor am I defending him, but the newer suburbs are quite nice, for example around Umitkoy. Also, ottoman-era historical neighbourhoods like hamamonu and near the castle have been restored. But yeah, alot of areas still look like India, nothing changes there..

Curious that he and his son have a soccer club, investments and own media . Or not ?

Damnit fedaisi derdini burdan yaz

Combat master ve kedikesenfare fedaileri sizin derdiniz ne cabatli-53 kisisel mesaj yazılıyor neden mudahale etmiyosun sizin tayfa diye mi

Forumu bölen bunlar kimseye bulasmıom adam igneliyi kisiligime laf ediyor. Alıntılama ignore et. damnit fedaisi. Ve thankleyen diger fedailer hep aynı tayfa. Forumu bu hastalıklı ideoloji bastı. yavas yavas dısladılar herkesi *** ****** ***

Back
Top Bottom