What's new

Çay Bahçesi

or Turkish people to have the choice to. THEY SHOULD WANT TO NAME THEIR CHILDREN ATTILA, ALPARSLAN, not be forced or pressured into it because of the GOV.
E tamam ben de aynı şeyi söyledim;
Ha demokrasiye aykırı bir uygulama, lakin Çin de hiçbir zaman demokrasi beşiği olduğunu iddia etmiyordu.
gidip adamların demokratik haklarını korumak zorundasın, mesela şuan gidip uluslararası insan hakları mahkemelerine dilekçe gönderebilirsin, davacı olabilirsin. Nitekim Demokrasi herkese lazım.
Maaşallah ne Türk'lüğümü bıraktın ne müslümanlığımı ha :lol:

Do you like it?

I am not even a Muslim. Don't know why you think I would like it.

Yes and why is that?

Can we blame the ME for it?

Seen your replies on that thread after you mentioned it.

What replies. I am not even a damn MUSLIM lol. NEVER BEEN A MUSLIM.

Do some research on the Uyghur culture

I have, they are very much like us. they have no bad bone in their body. Maybe you should do some research.

Can we blame the ME for it?
No,i blame Erdogan for it.
What replies. I am not even a damn MUSLIM lol. NEVER BEEN A MUSLIM.
But you are defending the Muslim entity,you talk about our cousins but our cousins at least the Islamists are closer to the Salafi culture of Saudi Arabia then to us.
Hence the Black ninjas.
I have, they are very much like us. they have no bad bone in their body. Maybe you should do some research.
Yes they have a vibrant colourful culture,so where does Salafism/Wahabism fit in,its not their culture?

But you are defending the Muslim

You think if they name their children ALPARSLAN it'll the reduce the chance they become a "Wahabi"?
How does me not supporting this ridiculous rule on names make me a supporter of Wahabis?

You think if they name their children ALPARSLAN it'll the reduce the chance they become a "Wahabi"?
How does me not supporting this ridiculous rule on names make me a supporter of Wahabis?

You know Attilla was not only poisoned, but he lost his charisma and was already dead after the defeat on the Catalunian fields. High RISE follows deep FALL if there is no policy.
Remember TIMUR. he had strong discipline and organization, only so he was able to defeat his Ottoman Brothers.

Who said you are supporting the Wahabis?
You said you arent a Muslim so,why are you defending the Uyghurs,is it because they are Turkic?
If because they are Turkic,then you shouldnt care for the Muslim names,you should only care for Turkic names.
You are contradicting yourself.
But whatever,its up to you.

There are Uyghurs who want Sharia Law,those are the ones with the Arab names and the ninja women.
You dont want to defend those,normal Uyghurs have nothing to do with the Arab Wahabi culture.
If our cousins want to be Wahabi,let the Wahabis defend them.

Yet another bullshit by this failing djaahil.

Ninja women, arab wahabi culture? Dafuq dude...

Bro, which sport is the most popular in Turkmenistan? Is it wrestling, MMA, kick boxing etc? :D

Weightlifting all the Martial Arts as well as football and volleyball in some of the turkmen Weightlifting join turkey like , Daniyar Ismayilov but iranian turkmens are well known for their skill in volleyball the turkmen city of gonbad e kavus considered as iran's vollyball's capital the well known iranian turkmens in field of sport are farhad qaemi and sardar azmoun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhad_Ghaemi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardar_Azmoun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniyar_Ismayilov

Back
Top Bottom