What's new

Çay Bahçesi

İyi de sen Çin'in yaptığı anti-demokratik uygulamayı eleştirmiyorsun ki, kalkıp Pakistan'lılara laf atıyorsun :lol:
Answer me first, should we help our cousins or not? You seem awfully relax about this situation for our cousins, as if it shouldn't concern us, because it's not our country lol.
I simply asked if we can consider them as "brothers", it's a reasonable question to ask. want to hear your arguments for or against.

Last edited by a moderator:
should we help our cousins or not?
Elbette gidip adamların demokratik haklarını korumak zorundasın, mesela şuan gidip uluslararası insan hakları mahkemelerine dilekçe gönderebilirsin, davacı olabilirsin. Nitekim Demokrasi herkese lazım.

Ha ben çok da üzülmedim Çin'in bu uygulamasına. Adam arapça isim koyacağına Uygur atalarının kullandığı isimleri kullansın. Bahadır koysun, Attila koysun, Alper koysun. Tutup niye abuzeddin koysun :lol:

Elbette gidip adamların demokratik haklarını korumak zorundasın, mesela şuan gidip uluslararası insan hakları mahkemelerine dilekçe gönderebilirsin, davacı olabilirsin. Nitekim Demokrasi herkese lazım.

Are you happy for the Uyghur plight?

Ha ben çok da üzülmedim Çin'in bu uygulamasına

How can you say that and call yourself a Turk..Oh wait, you are not a Turk are you..You're a HOMO SAPIEN lol

Adam arapça isim koyacağına Uygur atalarının kullandığı isimleri kullansın. Bahadır koysun, Attila koysun, Alper koysun. Tutup niye abuzeddin koysun

I have a feeling you don't like Islam lol

I have a feeling you don't like Islam
Elbette İslam'ı veya diğer herhangi bir dini benimseyip benimsememe, veya reddetme hakkına sahibim, diğer tüm insanlar gibi. Lakin ben dini görüşlerimi başka insanlarla tartışmam, zira Tanrı'dan başka kimsenin bir başkası hakkında hüküm verme yetkisi yok.

İslam'ın da Arapça ile hiçbir alakası yok. Gün gelecek Arapça dili tamamen yeryüzünden (veya güneş sisteminden, artık insan ırkı hangi galaksilere koloni kurmuş ise) silinip gidecek fakat din daim ettirecek kendisini.

How can you say that and call yourself a Turk.
Yahu Türk vatandaşı olmam, Arapça'yı savunmamı şart mı koşuyor? Arapçayı Arap savunsun, mesela sen savun o_O Banane Arapça'dan yahu.

You're a HOMO SAPIEN lol
Sen homo erectus falan mısın yani o_O

How the heck are Uygurs Arabs you strange guy? Who is talking about Arabs here. Am i missing something? Who brought up Arabs?
There are Uyghurs who want Sharia Law,those are the ones with the Arab names and the ninja women.
You dont want to defend those,normal Uyghurs have nothing to do with the Arab Wahabi culture.
If our cousins want to be Wahabi,let the Wahabis defend them.

Uygurs are not Arabs
Bunu iddia eden olmamıştı ama yine de takdir ediyorum çabanı o_O

Who is talking about Arabs here.
Yahu yasaklanan şey Arapça isimler, sen Arapça isimlerin yasaklanması sanki İslam'ı yok etmeye çalışmakmış da, buna karşı çıkmayan bendenizi İslam'ı sevmemekle itham etmedin mi o_O

Burada Uygurlar'ı alakadar eden bir durum yok, Arapları rahatsız eder Çin'in Arapça isim yasağı. Uygurlar gitsin atalarının isimlerini koysun, Alparslan koysun, Oğuz koysun, Attila koysun. Yıl olmuş 2017 Arapça isim mi koyacak adamlar o_O

Sen neden bu kadar rahatsız oldun Arapça isim yasağından o_O

There are Uyghurs who want Sharia Law

There're Turks in Turkiye that want it too.

those are the ones with the Arab names and the ninja women.

The Arabic names you talk about is all over Turkey too. We have bloody ninja women in Turkey too.

You dont want to defend those

Who said I was.
If our cousins want to be Wahabi,let the Wahabis defend them.

Our cousins do NOT want to become Wahabis. , this might come as a surprise to you, but many non-Uygurs and non-Han live in Xinjiang.

Yahu yasaklanan şey Arapça isimler

You shouldn't be happy with this. I don't have a Muslim name, nor does my family. And I am glad we don't , I like my Turkic name and wouldn't change it for the world.
And I wish more Turks named their children Turkish names. But do you know what I want more? For Turkish people to have the choice to. THEY SHOULD WANT TO NAME THEIR CHILDREN ATTILA, ALPARSLAN, not be forced or pressured into it because of the GOV.

There're Turks in Turkiye that want it too.
Do you like it?
The Arabic names you talk about is all over Turkey too. We have bloody ninja women in Turkey too.
Yes and why is that?
Who said I was.
Seen your replies on that thread after you mentioned it.
Our cousins do NOT want to become Wahabis. , this might come as a surprise to you, but many non-Uygurs and non-Han live in Xinjiang.
Do some research on the Uyghur culture,see how they used to be and see the changes of the last 10 years.
The new immigrants coming to Xinjiang is a Chinese policy,ust like they did in Tibet,its government policy,nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom