What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Good thing you survived the engine failure. :)
Thanks mate, its my fate to troll you guys in PDF to the death.

Well well well,the pilot is alive.
Where have you been,everything ok?:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Since two days ago nothing special happened apart from my phone doesnt get charged due to battery malfunction.i got bored so visited PDF after months.how are you my friend ?

Thanks mate, its my fate to troll you guys in PDF to the death.

Since two days ago nothing special happened apart from my phone doesnt get charged due to battery malfunction.i got bored so visited PDF after months.how are you my friend ?
All good here but almost broke,not many people coming fo tea or coffee.:tsk::tsk::tsk:

guy im in deadlock i need write a report for innovation and case study (technological ) where the fuk i need to begin i watch a lot of videos in youtube but still im in the first steps

Bence "müslüman ismi" diye arapça isimleri falan kastetmişlerdir. Abdülmuzzarip koyacağına Attila falan koysun işte çocuğuna isim.

Ha demokrasiye aykırı bir uygulama, lakin Çin de hiçbir zaman demokrasi beşiği olduğunu iddia etmiyordu. Kendi iç işleri.

Bence "müslüman ismi" diye arapça isimleri falan kastetmişlerdir. Abdülmuzzarip koyacağına Attila falan koysun işte çocuğuna isim.

Ha demokrasiye aykırı bir uygulama, lakin Çin de hiçbir zaman demokrasi beşiği olduğunu iddia etmiyordu. Kendi iç işleri.
Uygurs are living in their own homelands for generations. If the Chinese don't want these names, they should just give back the homelands back to the Uygurs, and only then , if the Uyghurs go to China territory and still use these "terrorist names" , then we can talk.

Yahu adamların kendi ülkesi, isterlerse "uygur" kelimesini bile yasaklarlar. Bu onların kendi iç meselesi. Ha demokrasiye aykırı, lakin Çin hiçbir zaman demokrasi beşiği olduğu iddiasında bulunmadı. Adamlar Parti Devleti, devlet CPC'ye yani tek bir partiye ait. Muhalefet partisi de Tayvan'a sahip. Çin ilginç bir yer :D

Back
Top Bottom