What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Whats up with you,no more visits?
To busy or what?:butcher:
I was in Conference in France and now in UK for Eid ....I found too many intolerant idiots talking about things they have 0% knowledge...its not a debate when 1 side is educating you and other side is living in denial :unsure: I gave up :tsk:

Everything fine sis, :-) How things are going on your part ?
All is fine and a little too same as last year and the year before :( Very static...I am evolving! :woot:

@Sinan I have a question bro, but i would rather ask it via PM. How do i do that?

@Sinan I have a question bro, but i would rather ask it via PM. How do i do that?
PM is not usable as far i know....

I was in Conference in France and now in UK for Eid ....I found too many intolerant idiots talking about things they have 0% knowledge...its not a debate when 1 side is educating you and other side is living in denial :unsure: I gave up :tsk:

All is fine and a little too same as last year and the year before :( Very static...I am evolving! :woot:

@Targon was a little depressed at the last time i saw him.....hopefully he solved his RL problems and doesn't have time for PDF.

This guy is quite funny, once again im amazed by the fact that our language is suitable to use swearings at any context, i wonder if there is any other language in the world like ours. :rofl:

Last edited:
Biraz sevinelim.
Turkiye U 17 basketbol takimi ilke defa FIBA U17 World Championship.
Semi final against Spain(the host).

Back
Top Bottom