What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You've got something here. There is definately a consortium orchestrated by elites, thereby mass media in the West against Turkey - heavily assisted by Gulen organization + PKK.

Now the question we've gotta ask ourselves are the following:
1: Are these people truly interested in the injustices occuring in Turkey. If so, where were they when extreme injustices occured during the 80s and 90s when PKK literally slaughtered thousands of civillians. Is it because Turkey is more influential, powerful and flexing its muscles now that their focus gained so much traction in recent years.

2: When AKP came to power in 2003, with huge assistance and help from the West + Zionists, and when he closely followed their interest why were they huge fan of him? What happened in 2008-2009, and especially after those years that made them antagonize and attempt to make a mockery of Turkey+Erdogan. Because of his despotic behaviours or because first time in decade we actually used our interests and advantages (like the Syrian refugee crisis) to hold leverage over Europe and forced them our ways.

Buddy it's really simple if you ask me. Whether you are a fan of Erdogan or not, especially if you are a patriot like most of us, then you should ask yourself the following, would countries like France or Germany truly wish a Turkey leveraging these countries. Would they welcome economical and strategic powerful competitors that can potentially harm their markets in many fields? Let's face the truth, every country first and foremost works for their national interest, at the behest of other countries and peoples. Every powerful country currently is a testament to that, count in the Cold War as well. You can call it social darwinism, international realism etc. Recently it was revealed that VW works with powerful lobbies in Europe and worldwide to halt electric cars investments in Europe. Why? Because they would outcompete them, when people realize the cost, both invironmentally and economically far outweigh the fuel cars. This is pure simple capitalism at its best

Naturally they wouldn't welcome a new player. WW1 occured because Germany up till the War started challenging England's dominance in production and imperialistic ambitions. The death of the Archduke in Serbia was just the perfect excuse.

Our nation needs intelligent, competent, realistic, confident leaders. Currently AKP, however much disliked, even by me, are the best candidates. I don't think the religious stuff is important, if CHP had a brainteam like the AKP i wouldn't hesitate a second, but they don't. Either we continue institutionalizing with these guys, or we start from scratch again with another group, potentially facing failure again.
I'm starting to fall in love with your brain. My thoughts exactly again.

What i'd like to add, which is kind of off-topic though, is that unfortunately many oppositions in Turkey are simply hopping on the anti-Erdogan hate train pure out of spite. Sure Erdogan has its flaws, and one very big mistake that made me really dislike him; the Syria policy, but if the leader of my country, no matter the political party, is under unseen intense fire from so many fronts, excuse me, but then i will start to wonder what all of this foreign obsession and pure blind hate regarding my leader is all about and whether there is a higher motive or not. I'd rather take the 'risk' and defend Erdogan than to join this massive internal and external coalition that stinks from all sides against him and then potentially 10-20 years later say 'well, under Erdogan it wasn't that bad at all, look at us now'.

@Baybars Han

Hiç hakaret etme arkadaşım çünkü değmez bir kişiliktir. Bundan yıllar önce burada ergenekon iftiralarını savunan, fettoyu öven bir kişilikti. Yüz bulamadı çekip gitmişti zamanında şimdi geri dönmüş.

Ne kadar anlatırsan anlat fayda etmez. Zamanında çok söyledik anlattık o gün ne dediysek bugün doğru olduğunu hepimiz gördük ama bu zihniyet hiç ders almıyor.

Demem o ki kalle dahi almamalısın. Değmez.

^^

Nobody wants a powerful Muslim Country with an economic, strategical and military power that matches the Western World. It's just too risky for them as they are still afraid by us: memories of all past centuries of wars/killings/battles between us, all the hate there is across the whole world.

I'm starting to fall in love with your brain. My thoughts exactly again.

What i'd like to add, which is kind of off-topic though, is that unfortunately many oppositions in Turkey are simply hopping on the anti-Erdogan hate train pure out of spite. Sure Erdogan has its flaws, and one very big mistake that made me really dislike him; the Syria policy, but if the leader of my country, no matter the political party, is under unseen intense fire from so many fronts, excuse me, but then i will start to wonder what all of this foreign obsession and pure blind hate regarding my leader is all about and whether there is a higher motive or not. I'd rather take the 'risk' and defend Erdogan than to join this massive internal and external coalition that stinks from all sides against him and then potentially 10-20 years later say 'well, under Erdogan it wasn't that bad at all, look at us now'.

"If they hate us it means we're doing it right." :D

^^

Every single state has the same policy and interest for the others. Turkiye is not the only one. And also not because of being Muslim state.

That is the realty of human being since the day one. So we must stop saying that and stop trying to justify/defense our failed government and it's failed policies. Coz it doesn't make sense.

It's crystal clear that akp government failed in every field. Now we are paying the price of failed policies.

This is the new counter measure tactic of akp and it's followers/supporters. " see everyone against erdogan. So he is the right one, he does the right things. Everyone hates us. So we are doing the right thing." BS....

Last edited:
I would agree with you guys that i'm exaggerating if the criticism that is thrown at Erdogan was only fair and balanced. However, even you cannot deny that lies are excessively used by foreign media and foreign diplomacy to paint Turkey black. Having criticism on him is normal, i have mine too. The increasing unhealthy foreign obsession and exaggerated negative propaganda about Erdogan and Turkey is not normal though.

Finally, yes, i'm not naive to think that the US, Russia and EU truly and sincerely wish the best for Turkey. If there is so much increasing 'hate' from their side on the leader of our country, i start to wonder whether that is because Turkey started to follow its own path and interests relatively more or because the US and EU is all of a sudden SO genuinely interested in 'saving the Turkish people from a tyrant'. You guys seem to focus on Erdogan only while for me the most worrisome thing is that whenever a strong Turkish leader, be it from akp/chp/mhp etc, shows up Turkey will come under increasing intense pressure to get rid of that leader and put someone more loyal (to the US and EU) on the helm.

Do you still think, after all of Turkey's historical experience (generally bad) with the EU and US, i'm exaggerating if i say that the US and EU wants to see a timid Turkey that is not strong enough to pursue its own interests, but also not weak as it serves as a buffer state for the EU and a nato military outpost for the US? This needs to change and i want to see Turkey improve and follow its own interests, i think you would want this too, and i will support a capable leader, no matter the party. I have zero ideological love for akp, nor do i turn a blind eye to their mistakes, but as the saying goes 'yigidi vur hakkini yeme'

Bunu soyleyen vatan haini serefsiz. Turk bile degil arap bozmazi gurcu gavat

pydyi senin sectigin cumhurbaskani destekledi abd desteklese ne yazar desteklemese ne yazar??

Haha-- your a patriot??? Lan soysuz kopek birde patriot diyor. Varya bu kansiz kopekleri kaziga oturtmak lazim. Ulan serefsiz sizin gibiler yuzunden bugun bukadar sehit veriyoruz. Daha dune kadar kani bozuk yalcik akdogan kopegi degilmiydi ocalanin mektupunu devletin merkezinde okuyan? Sizin varya ben taa yedi cedinizi sikiyim

Su rezilligi ulke gorduya bundan kotusu olmaz herhalde-

akdogan-005.jpg
Ağzını topla adam gibi konus. düne kadar fetonun altına yatan da senin gibi yav****. Onlar da askeri sinsice öldürdü ergenekon palavlalsrıyla

Im honestly starting to wonder if people have mental problems here. They think I blindly hate the government. Bi bakalim.

Ekonomi Rezalti
1. Enflasyon rakamlari - %10 a yakin- YUZDE 10!!! Avrupada bu rakam yuzde 0, Amerikada, Cin ve Japonyadada bu rakam cok dusuk.

2. Faiz - faiz oranlari yine %10 a yakin. bu rakam avrupada %0, japonyada yuzde 0 ve diger ulkelerde. Bu ne demek, insanlar para cekiyor harcama yapiyor.

3. TL - Dolar, Euro ve Sterlin TL karsisinda aldi basini gidiyor. Disaridan aldigimiz her mal artik daha pahali.

4. Vergi- Avrupada, amerikada ve bircok ulkede adamlarin aldigi araba Turkiyede 3-4 kati fiyat. Sifir mercedes C class avrupada 25bin eurodan basliyor, turkiyede 80 bin euro. Bi iphone almak istesen 2000-3000tl. Bu askerin ucretin 2 kati nerdeyse. Avrupada ayni telefon 500 euro ve adamlar bizle ayni maasi veya daha yuksek maas aliyor. Onlar ayliklarinin yuzde 30-40ini telefona veriyor, Turkiyede maasinin tamami. Dunyadaki ikinci en pahali benzin Turkiyede. Rezalete bak. Hem transit ulkeyiz hem benzin ureten ulkeler dibimizde.

5. Buyume- Zamininda basbakan ne diyordu - 2023 de ilk 10 ekonomi icinde olacagaz ve ekonomimiz 2 trilyon olacak. Ben gulmustum ama egitimsiz koyunlar inandilar. Yil 2016 ekonomi hala $800 milyar ve buyume %3-4.

Herzaman 2001de nasildi derler. AKP 2002de geldi. 2002-2016 14 sene ve birde onceki 14 seneye bakalim.1988-2002.

1988 ($90 milyar) - 2002 ($230 milyar) - yaklasik uc kat 2002( $230 milyar) - 2016($750 milyar) yine uc kat.

Nerde burda basari? ustune hirziklik var ve diger rezaletleri saymiyorum. 200-300 kisi madende oluyor adam 1800 lerde ingilterede olan faciayi ornek veriyor. Burda 30 sayfa yazarim ama ugrasmayacam

Ağzını topla adam gibi konus. düne kadar fetonun altına yatan da senin gibi yav****. Onlar da askeri sinsice öldürdü ergenekon palavlalsrıyla

Ne fetosu lan kansiz gavat. Ben fetonun da amk senin de. Ben feto meto bilmem. Daha dune kadar feto ile siz yatakta degilmiydiniz. Erodogan agliyordu geri gel geri gel diye samanyolunda. Sizi gurursuz, namussuz cakalar sizi.

Im honestly starting to wonder if people have mental problems here. They think I blindly hate the government. Bi bakalim.

Ekonomi Rezalti
1. Enflasyon rakamlari - %10 a yakin- YUZDE 10!!! Avrupada bu rakam yuzde 0, Amerikada, Cin ve Japonyadada bu rakam cok dusuk.

2. Faiz - faiz oranlari yine %10 a yakin. bu rakam avrupada %0, japonyada yuzde 0 ve diger ulkelerde. Bu ne demek, insanlar para cekiyor harcama yapiyor.

3. TL - Dolar, Euro ve Sterlin TL karsisinda aldi basini gidiyor. Disaridan aldigimiz her mal artik daha pahali.

4. Vergi- Avrupada, amerikada ve bircok ulkede adamlarin aldigi araba Turkiyede 3-4 kati fiyat. Sifir mercedes C class avrupada 25bin eurodan basliyor, turkiyede 80 bin euro. Bi iphone almak istesen 2000-3000tl. Bu askerin ucretin 2 kati nerdeyse. Avrupada ayni telefon 500 euro ve adamlar bizle ayni maasi veya daha yuksek maas aliyor. Onlar ayliklarinin yuzde 30-40ini telefona veriyor, Turkiyede maasinin tamami. Dunyadaki ikinci en pahali benzin Turkiyede. Rezalete bak. Hem transit ulkeyiz hem benzin ureten ulkeler dibimizde.

5. Buyume- Zamininda basbakan ne diyordu - 2023 de ilk 10 ekonomi icinde olacagaz ve ekonomimiz 2 trilyon olacak. Ben gulmustum ama egitimsiz koyunlar inandilar. Yil 2016 ekonomi hala $800 milyar ve buyume %3-4.

Herzaman 2001de nasildi derler. AKP 2002de geldi. 2002-2016 14 sene ve birde onceki 14 seneye bakalim.1988-2002.

1988 ($90 milyar) - 2002 ($230 milyar) - yaklasik uc kat 2002( $230 milyar) - 2016($750 milyar) yine uc kat.

Nerde burda basari? ustune hirziklik var ve diger rezaletleri saymiyorum. 200-300 kisi madende oluyor adam 1800 lerde ingilterede olan faciayi ornek veriyor. Burda 30 sayfa yazarim ama ugrasmayacam

Ne fetosu lan kansiz gavat. Ben fetonun da amk senin de. Ben feto meto bilmem. Daha dune kadar feto ile siz yatakta degilmiydiniz. Erodogan agliyordu geri gel geri gel diye samanyolunda. Sizi gurursuz, namussuz cakalar sizi.

bos bos konusuyorsun, avrupa da yuzde sifir enflasyon ahahaha. gel buraya gor hayat pahaliligini.

bos bos konusuyorsun, avrupa da yuzde sifir enflasyon ahahaha. gel buraya gor hayat pahaliligini.

enflasyon ne oldugunu bile bilmiyorsun. Avrupa cok kotuyse geri don turkiyeye? Tabi donmessin ama Turkiyede sor kac milyon kisi hemen gider avrupaya. Kendi kendini kandirma.

Turkiyede ortalama maas 2000tl diyelim. Avrupada da 2000 Euro.

Turkiyede tenike meyvu kola fiyati 1.5tl!!
Avrupada 50cent veya 50p

Turkiyede sifir samsung galaxy s7 edge - 3000tl+
Avrupada 650 Euro - 600 sterlin

Turkiyede araba en az 2-3 kati avrupayla kiyasla
Televizyon 2-3 kati fiyati

Et- Tavuk genelde avrupanin 2-3 kati fiyati

Oyle bol keseden atiyorsun. Hollandanda adamlar calismadan Turkiyedeki adamin aldigi askeri ucreti maasini aliyordur yardim olarak.

@bedbin

Pardon me but weren't you two (akp_fetto) giving pleasure each other in a bed until a few years ago?

Weren't you two working together, setting traps for TSK together?

Anyways. So far, you have been giving damage on this ship but when its totally sunken, you will be drawn too.

14 years, this ideology has been governing but so far they were not able to solve a single problem of the country but they made everything is the worst.

Now they are fooling you telling baskanlik sistemi stories. Keep going until find your own death.

Ekonomi Rezalti

Siz dediginiz kim lan beni ne ara akpli yaptın? Bunca hakaretten sonra hala forumda bu arkadas...

@TrMhMt sen atlama lütfen?

Last edited:
enflasyon ne oldugunu bile bilmiyorsun. Avrupa cok kotuyse geri don turkiyeye? Tabi donmessin ama Turkiyede sor kac milyon kisi hemen gider avrupaya. Kendi kendini kandirma.

Turkiyede ortalama maas 2000tl diyelim. Avrupada da 2000 Euro.

Turkiyede tenike meyvu kola fiyati 1.5tl!!
Avrupada 50cent veya 50p

Turkiyede sifir samsung galaxy s7 edge - 3000tl+
Avrupada 650 Euro - 600 sterlin

Turkiyede araba en az 2-3 kati avrupayla kiyasla
Televizyon 2-3 kati fiyati

Et- Tavuk genelde avrupanin 2-3 kati fiyati

Oyle bol keseden atiyorsun. Hollandanda adamlar calismadan Turkiyedeki adamin aldigi askeri ucreti maasini aliyordur yardim olarak.

Turkiye'den buraya gelenler pisman, ayni cektiklerini burada da cekiyor. Sacma sapan kiyaslarina fazla diyecek sey bulamiyorum.

Meyve ve kola ile ekonomi kiyaslamasi, sonra samsung telefon alan parasi var demek. Sizler once adam gibi devlette vergi verin, sonra gel konusun. Burada adam 2300 euro bruto maas aliyorsnua 600 euro vergiye gidiyor. Calismayan kopekler oyle geciniyor anliyon? 2000 euro maas alan 400 yada 500 euro vergi oduyor sonraa kirasi ortalama 650 euro. Amsterdam gibi sehirlerde 800 euro. Elektrik ortalama 80,bunun su parasi ve yeme icmesi. Araba saymadim onunda aylik vergisi ve sigortasi var.

Sanki burasi cok super:-).

olm sizler nankorsunuz...

Kardes bunlar böyle akp'den nefret et her seyi söyle ama dürüst sekilde bu adamlar da şunu iyi yaptı de, hemen akpli ve teröristsin

Kardes bunlar böyle akp'den nefret et her seyi söyle ama dürüst sekilde bu adamlar da şunu iyi yaptı de, hemen akpli ve teröristsin

Adam akp onceki doneminden memnun, sanki o zamanlari gordu ve yasadi:-). Devletin kasasi bos, millet kasalari firlattigi zamanlarini ozlemis. Sonra Avrupa da enflasyon yuzde sifirmis, ben oyle birsey goremedim. Param icin nasil sizler Turkiye'de mucadele ediyorsaniz bizde mucadele ediyoruz. Osurdugumuz yerden para kazanmiyoruz, sabahin korunde cikiyoruz aksam geri donuyoruz.

Bunlar 25 yasindan kucuk herhalde.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom