What's new

Çay Bahçesi

"Milletimizin, medeniyetimizin binlerce yıllık tarihini, neredeyse 1919 yılından başlatan bir tarih anlayışını reddediyorum. Her kim ki zaferleriyle ve yenilgileriyle son 200 yılımızı, hatta son 600 yılımızı soyutlayıp eski Türk tarihinden Cumhuriyete atlıyorsa biliniz ki o kişi milletimizin de devletimizin de hasmıdır".

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan - Cumhurbaşkanı

Erdogan did good stuff for Turkey until 2010-2011 when economy was booming and the country was in good relationship with most of it's neighbors but like any other pseudo- dictator he thought he is invincible after 10 years on power, he started to lose his mind, his ego prevailed and got Turkey into deep trouble.
His ambitions are too big for his possabilties, he is not the pragmatic leader he once was and he overestimated his strenght... right now Turkish economy is in bad shape- high inflation leading to high interest rates, tourism will probably drop by 50% compared to it's best years, exports are declining, industry is not developing at fast rates, banking sector is starting to have bigger and bigger problems with more and more people having struggles to pay their credits, businesses are closing doors. At the same time we have 3 million more mouths to feed from Syria and more people are losing jobs every day because of AKP's politics.

At the same time big terror attacks hit Turkish cities once or twice every month, we have casualties in the Southeast everyday, ISIS are on a offensive against us, Kurds are waving their flags in our cities and laugh in our faces in our Parliament all thanks to AKP. Turkish society is getting more and more divided with every day and with things going worse a lot of Turks start losing a vision for a better future which means they lose hope. People are now afraid to walk on the streets without anyone blowing himself up. Turkey is getting more and more religious- not more educated as it should be (Turkish education is one of the worst in the civilized world that Turkey should follow and learn from, not from some people living in the 19th century who are only able to hit their heads on the floor 5 times a day). Arab islamic influence is getting bigger to an extent that a lot of Turks think Arabs are our brothers which they are not- they have always been our enemies since a thousand years so I don't want to start a war for them and having them as our "alies" fighting on our side- they are bad warriors who know nothing about modern fighting techniques and also they are unreliable as a tribe (arabs are a bunch of tribes, they are not a nation) that has back stabbed us many times during history.

Turkey is now in bad relationship with every neighboring country that can cause problems to us + relations with Russia are now completely frozen, European countries and US start losing their trust in us (it's also the same other way around as I don't know if we ever had real trust between each other) and will soon isolate us. The Middle East is changing, powers are shifting and Erdogan put a bet on the losing horse in Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Palestine. Do you guys remember how He was hugging and smiling with his friend Asad years ago and how things turned out at the end. Now everything happening there is going against Turkey's interests. Biggest winners are Israel and Iran (as they have their geo- political enemies weak and in a big mess + Now Iran is not sanctioned and is free to grow), Russia that increased their influence in the Middle east + building bases in Syria and paving the way for Shia domination all the way from Afghanistan to the Mediteranian coast, and of course the USA that is now betting on creating of a big Kurdistan in the middle of the whole region from which Americans will be able to control every road possible between Turkey, Iran, Arabian countries- Mediteranian, Black sea and the Indian Ocean. Their companies will be able to put their hand on the resources of the region + a control on drug trafficking. At the same time americans win lot's of money from selling weapons all around the region and beyond. Anyone who thinks Turkey is capable of fighting against those powers alone is either delusional or plain dumb. Unfortunately such people are ruling Turkey right now- people who overestimate their power and underestimate their enemies... people who should read and learn more from the Eastern Philosophy and less from the Quran. Sun Tzu, Lao Tzu for example are read and studied in every military academy but ask any hardcore AKP supporter if they even heard about them...

Erdogan is leading Turkey to the brink of a big war that may cause Turkey's borders changing and that's a big pain to me as most of my relatives live in there. I am a bulgarian Turk and believe me that I love Turkey more than any other country. I hope that someone smarter is going to change him sooner or later be it in elections of after a coup. Turkey is in desperate need of a smart, secular and pragmatic leader who can take Turkey out of the shit happening in the Middle East- a region that we shouldn't care about as I don't find arabs, palestinians or kurds there as our brothers- close the borders and let them kill each other as much as they want. Turkey should rather concentrate on places where turks and nations friendly to us live- Balkans, Caucasus, Central Asia, Africa. There will not be peace in the Mid East anytime soon so we don't need to go into the fire as we have more to lose than we can win. Let's bring peace to our house first before thinking about the peace in the countries of those low- life basterds who have always been hating us. I only care about our turkmen brothers living in those countries that our state should have taken as a refugee and invite them to live here as it did 30 years ago with Bulgarian Turks during communism. We do not need those 3 million syrians most of whom steal, do nothing and only eat Turkish resources and bring security dangers to our country. Get them out of Turkey!!!

What a stupid...

What a stupid...

Who is the stupid one? The one who writes a post explaining what he thinks about something and why(without asking for anyone to like it as everyone has his own opinion and views about life and things happening around us) or the one who can only think about an insult as an answer against someone he is wrong according to him?

Please, can you at least answer me in what you do believe in your life?

I am secular Bulgarian/Balkan Turk, pro- Ataturk (Not pro- CHP though), non religious as to me strict and fanatical Islam is a force that's holding us back. I am able to see the positives and the negatives of my own people, of our history, of our leaders, of our national character. I am well educated love I also reading about the world, about it's politics, economics, and history. Now tell me who do you support and in what you believe in, what books you like to read, who is the leaders who you mostly like and find as a great leader of Turkey?

Who is the stupid one? The one who writes a post explaining what he thinks about something and why(without asking for anyone to like it as everyone has his own opinion and views about life and things happening around us) or the one who can only think about an insult as an answer against someone he is wrong according to him?

Please, can you at least answer me in what you do believe in your life?

I am secular Bulgarian/Balkan Turk, pro- Ataturk (Not pro- CHP though), non religious as to me strict and fanatical Islam is a force that's holding us back. I am able to see the positives and the negatives of my own people, of our history, of our leaders, of our national character. I am well educated love I also reading about the world, about it's politics, economics, and history. Now tell me who do you support and in what you believe in, what books you like to read, who is the leaders who you mostly like and find as a great leader of Turkey?
You are intelligent and curious, good qualities. But your biases cloud your judgement and historical perspectives, you should try and understand things as they developed rather than constantly undermining the "stupid idiots" who vote for AKP since they don't know better and they are sheep according to you. This is where you are immensely mistaken. But other than that, i actually applaud your curiosity, honesty and deep interest in your nation.

You are intelligent and curious, good qualities. But your biases cloud your judgement and historical perspectives, you should try and understand things as they developed rather than constantly undermining the "stupid idiots" who vote for AKP since they don't know better and they are sheep according to you. This is where you are immensely mistaken. But other than that, i actually applaud your curiosity, honesty and deep interest in your nation.

I am honest and I admire what AKP did in the last decade for the country- From the year 2000 until now I think that Turkey walked a long way to become a powerful economy, a Country with strong international influence both politically and culturally... even in sports I may add.

The amount of infrastructure that was built in the last a dozen years in Turkey is huge... I don't think that there is so many countries in Europe who have built so many stuff in the last decade: From highways, to airports, to metro and rail developments in big cities, to bridges, skyscrapers, stadiums and sport facilities, to the development of the transport system, airlines, the merchant marine of the country and the industrial parks, the ports, the military industry complex..... and more, and more. All that was thanks to AKP's huge investments from which the best is yet to come in the future.

During AKP's rule the Turkish movies and series, the Turkish culture, the Turkish language, Turkey as a strong tourist brand around the world started making bigger and bigger impact around the whole world.

During AKP Turkey is now part of the G20, an influential force around the whole Middle East, Balkans, and even around the world and those are facts... our country become a major regional and even transcontinental power in the Europe, Asia, Africa region.

Unfortunately now Turkey is into big trouble, maybe because I live in Europe, I have contacts with many people from many countries from the whole world, I read and try being informed well so I read all kinds of international medias and sources... Well I can tell you that Turkey is shown in it's worst light on every foreign media around the world. Sounds almost like a global anti- Turkish campaign going on right now. Only reasons I see for that is that Turkey is getting more influential, more global... You can even see how all major powers right now are mostly against us or neutral, nobody is supporting us (just our bosniak, azeri, turkic and pakistani brothers.). My blame towards AKP is that they are dragging Turkey into the trap "Christian"/Westerner countries set for us to fall into. By countries I mean their corrupt governments that are not even controlled by their own wishes but from someone above them. I don't hate the people who live up West but i dislike all the big financial conglomerats who control the whole world and even manipulates the thinking of the western nations... Nations that once used to conquer the world, who won many great wars, who created many modern inventions are now a bucnh of degraded, spoiled buyers, consumers- sheep who are only being fed, milked and fed again... even false idols and manners are being put in their heads.

Now when I think... maybe it's possible someone to be too afraid of Turkey developing and becoming even larger power so they try as hard as they can to destroy us before we are powerful enough to be a force that dictates what to happen around?

Last edited:
Turkish economy reforms are made by Kemal Dervis, who gave initial ignition for later economic growth.

Turkish economy reforms are made by Kemal Dervis, who gave initial ignition for later economic growth.

Even with that said it's still AKP's fault so many things to happen as reforms are not even meant to be created, they are also meant be strictly implemented and controlled. there is a lot of countries who made reforms but can never achieve what they planned.

Sinir/hudut karakollari ve mevzileri yeniden yapilandirmali, Irak bolgesindekilerden daha iyi olmalari lazim.

Adam bugun ATGM ile atis yapar, yarin anti-materyal tufegi ile askerini vurur, obur gun ise bombali arac yollar.

Sende izleyip durursun, makineli tufek yetmez, ATGM sistemi ile indermek lazim.

Ama bizimkiler ne zaman akillanacak ki.

Now when I think... maybe it's possible someone to be too afraid of Turkey developing and becoming even larger power so they try as hard as they can to destroy us before we are powerful enough to be a force that dictates what to happen around?
You've got something here. There is definately a consortium orchestrated by elites, thereby mass media in the West against Turkey - heavily assisted by Gulen organization + PKK.

Now the question we've gotta ask ourselves are the following:
1: Are these people truly interested in the injustices occuring in Turkey. If so, where were they when extreme injustices occured during the 80s and 90s when PKK literally slaughtered thousands of civillians. Is it because Turkey is more influential, powerful and flexing its muscles now that their focus gained so much traction in recent years.

2: When AKP came to power in 2003, with huge assistance and help from the West + Zionists, and when he closely followed their interest why were they huge fan of him? What happened in 2008-2009, and especially after those years that made them antagonize and attempt to make a mockery of Turkey+Erdogan. Because of his despotic behaviours or because first time in decade we actually used our interests and advantages (like the Syrian refugee crisis) to hold leverage over Europe and forced them our ways.

Buddy it's really simple if you ask me. Whether you are a fan of Erdogan or not, especially if you are a patriot like most of us, then you should ask yourself the following, would countries like France or Germany truly wish a Turkey leveraging these countries. Would they welcome economical and strategic powerful competitors that can potentially harm their markets in many fields? Let's face the truth, every country first and foremost works for their national interest, at the behest of other countries and peoples. Every powerful country currently is a testament to that, count in the Cold War as well. You can call it social darwinism, international realism etc. Recently it was revealed that VW works with powerful lobbies in Europe and worldwide to halt electric cars investments in Europe. Why? Because they would outcompete them, when people realize the cost, both invironmentally and economically far outweigh the fuel cars. This is pure simple capitalism at its best

Naturally they wouldn't welcome a new player. WW1 occured because Germany up till the War started challenging England's dominance in production and imperialistic ambitions. The death of the Archduke in Serbia was just the perfect excuse.

Our nation needs intelligent, competent, realistic, confident leaders. Currently AKP, however much disliked, even by me, are the best candidates. I don't think the religious stuff is important, if CHP had a brainteam like the AKP i wouldn't hesitate a second, but they don't. Either we continue institutionalizing with these guys, or we start from scratch again with another group, potentially facing failure again.

Last edited:
abd pydyi desteklemekten vazgecmiyo. bugun izledigim videoda abd askerleriyle ypgliler yanyana isid kamyonetini vurdular. şu rusyayla uçak krizi çok ters zamana denk geldi. rusyayla esad ın gitme konusunda bi sekilde anlasırdı türkiye ve suriyede ne abdye ne itlerine fırsat verilirdi. çok kritik günler geciriyoruz. Eskiden sırtımızdan vururlardı artık apacık bunu yapıyolar.

Looks Like new footage will be coming up for new Special Force Videos :lol::D

Ben Beğenmedim, yine ayni Tipler ve ayrica şu vaziyete olan bir Ordu icin böyle bir Film sadece gülünç duruma düşürür.

Biri Çağlar Ertuğrul Dizilerde hep Pic rölüne giren, biride Ufuk Bayraktar nam-ı değer Genç Ramiz Karaeski,
pek beğenmedim zaten Dağ 1, bence Nefes: Vatan Sağolsun daha kaliteliydi, Dağ 1 Çok Saçma olan sahneler var ve yine
aynıları muhtemel olarak Dağ 2 olucaktır.

"Milletimizin, medeniyetimizin binlerce yıllık tarihini, neredeyse 1919 yılından başlatan bir tarih anlayışını reddediyorum. Her kim ki zaferleriyle ve yenilgileriyle son 200 yılımızı, hatta son 600 yılımızı soyutlayıp eski Türk tarihinden Cumhuriyete atlıyorsa biliniz ki o kişi milletimizin de devletimizin de hasmıdır".

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan - Cumhurbaşkanı

Bunu soyleyen vatan haini serefsiz. Turk bile degil arap bozmazi gurcu gavat

abd pydyi desteklemekten vazgecmiyo. bugun izledigim videoda abd askerleriyle ypgliler yanyana isid kamyonetini vurdular. şu rusyayla uçak krizi çok ters zamana denk geldi. rusyayla esad ın gitme konusunda bi sekilde anlasırdı türkiye ve suriyede ne abdye ne itlerine fırsat verilirdi. çok kritik günler geciriyoruz. Eskiden sırtımızdan vururlardı artık apacık bunu yapıyolar.

pydyi senin sectigin cumhurbaskani destekledi abd desteklese ne yazar desteklemese ne yazar??

You've got something here. There is definately a consortium orchestrated by elites, thereby mass media in the West against Turkey - heavily assisted by Gulen organization + PKK.

Now the question we've gotta ask ourselves are the following:
1: Are these people truly interested in the injustices occuring in Turkey. If so, where were they when extreme injustices occured during the 80s and 90s when PKK literally slaughtered thousands of civillians. Is it because Turkey is more influential, powerful and flexing its muscles now that their focus gained so much traction in recent years.

2: When AKP came to power in 2003, with huge assistance and help from the West + Zionists, and when he closely followed their interest why were they huge fan of him? What happened in 2008-2009, and especially after those years that made them antagonize and attempt to make a mockery of Turkey+Erdogan. Because of his despotic behaviours or because first time in decade we actually used our interests and advantages (like the Syrian refugee crisis) to hold leverage over Europe and forced them our ways.

Buddy it's really simple if you ask me. Whether you are a fan of Erdogan or not, especially if you are a patriot like most of us, then you should ask yourself the following, would countries like France or Germany truly wish a Turkey leveraging these countries. Would they welcome economical and strategic powerful competitors that can potentially harm their markets in many fields? Let's face the truth, every country first and foremost works for their national interest, at the behest of other countries and peoples. Every powerful country currently is a testament to that, count in the Cold War as well. You can call it social darwinism, international realism etc. Recently it was revealed that VW works with powerful lobbies in Europe and worldwide to halt electric cars investments in Europe. Why? Because they would outcompete them, when people realize the cost, both invironmentally and economically far outweigh the fuel cars. This is pure simple capitalism at its best

Naturally they wouldn't welcome a new player. WW1 occured because Germany up till the War started challenging England's dominance in production and imperialistic ambitions. The death of the Archduke in Serbia was just the perfect excuse.

Our nation needs intelligent, competent, realistic, confident leaders. Currently AKP, however much disliked, even by me, are the best candidates. I don't think the religious stuff is important, if CHP had a brainteam like the AKP i wouldn't hesitate a second, but they don't. Either we continue institutionalizing with these guys, or we start from scratch again with another group, potentially facing failure again.

Haha-- your a patriot??? Lan soysuz kopek birde patriot diyor. Varya bu kansiz kopekleri kaziga oturtmak lazim. Ulan serefsiz sizin gibiler yuzunden bugun bukadar sehit veriyoruz. Daha dune kadar kani bozuk yalcik akdogan kopegi degilmiydi ocalanin mektupunu devletin merkezinde okuyan? Sizin varya ben taa yedi cedinizi sikiyim

Su rezilligi ulke gorduya bundan kotusu olmaz herhalde-

akdogan-005.jpg

pydyi senin sectigin cumhurbaskani destekledi abd desteklese ne yazar desteklemese ne yazar??

Haha-- your a patriot??? Lan soysuz kopek birde patriot diyor. Varya bu kansiz kopekleri kaziga oturtmak lazim. Ulan serefsiz sizin gibiler yuzunden bugun bukadar sehit veriyoruz. Daha dune kadar kani bozuk yalcik akdogan kopegi degilmiydi ocalanin mektupunu devletin merkezinde okuyan? Sizin varya ben taa yedi cedinizi sikiyim

akdogan-005.jpg

Warning issued for (1)Racist and (2)Inappropriate language.

Calm down brothers ! No need to insult each others. Even If you support different opinions, Please choose appropriate words for discussion.

Last edited:

akdogan-005.jpg
26 yasinda internet magandasi. Herkez kendine yakisan dili konusur. Ignored, bosa cevap yazma

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom