What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Don't ask, don't tell. 8-)
upload_2016-3-10_3-11-27.png

Get on land at the Tartus base(Syria) and take out the S-400 batteries,you both will be rewarded with 72 you know whats in heaven.:sarcastic:

I'm gonna sue Google. :p
Mine would be based on desserts and tea. :smitten:
You are not from Kashmir,i hope:nono: you know what i mean by that:pissed:

That mate never told me the incident. :(
So I have no clue what you're trying to point out here. All I know about Kashmiris is that they love food to the death. :p
Now please don't leave me with curiosity.
Well,you know they like food,alot of it,to much.

We sold the S-400s..... :azn:
Good,did you kill him(the more for us)?

No i dont sorry but my translater is very well articulated in English,he writes many articles.
And yes its @Armstrong.

Ok so there was an ad about rice and there was a kid who said, "how will I grow, if I don't eat"?
I think our Kashmiri mates took this saying way too serious and now they live on this slogan. :D

----

After all he's TTA. Must be very smart and intellectual as well.

I have a bad memory of this.@Sinan always used to involve the whole Turkish section whenever he had a fight with Iranian members.

Come on dude....i always fought against many, whether be it Iranians or Chinese. My people would saw the fighting and join in but i was not calling for them......

How do i watch Walking Dead season 6!
The walking dead torrrrents on kat .ph are down :( !!

Why dont you thinking of watching online? Pek teknolojiden anlamam ama Torrentlera filan ne gerek var abicim:)

I have finished all sezon of" the peep show"!
Now I started watching " Downtown Abbies" . I am in the 4 sezon.
Bizim Muhtesem Yuzyilin kurgusu bence burdan kopyalnmis.

,I would like to recommend to all members of defence.pk:
If you havent watched Downton Abbies yet, you must. You cant stop yourselves keep watching.

This website is great working, a lot of serials with English and Turkish subtitles.
http://dizimag.co/downton-abbey/1-sezon-1-bolum-izle-dizi.html

@Hurshid Celebi Dinden ciktin, artik bir kafir oldun:)

Last edited:
@UkroTurk

Dostum. 2 dizi tavsiye edecegim. Tam bize göre.

1. The Blacklist
2. Person of Interest

Insani tam anxietik nörolojik vaka ya da paranoyak yapabilir.

Hizli Internetin ve TV nin de USB girisi varsa. Amazon Firestik al Kodi yüklet tüm kanallarin bedava keyfine bak.
Son cumleni anlamadim:) Bu kadar internet teknoljisinden uzagim demekki:) Dediklerin ustunde calisagim, online dizileri izlemeye basliyacagim , tavsiyelerin icin tesekkur, ama sende biraz take it easy durumuna gec, fazla fevrilesme.

Fatih, Maltadaki Carsamba pazarina sokmak lazim turistleri. Grill halde donen kelleri, temizlenmis iskembeleri vitinden canli izletmek lazim. Benim hemsehriler, grillde donen koyun kellesini gorunce dagiliyorlar.:)

Tesekkurler @Hurshid Celebi zahmet oldu.

Buralarda fakirlikten tavugun kafasini, tirnaklarini bile yiyenler var ama yinede bizim kelle ye laf soyleyebiliyorlar. Domuzdan bahsetmiyorum bile.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom