What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Sooo its those guys from the You Tube Channel Anka who give us goose bumps with their high quality military videos, they seem to be growing more and more each day, wish them success with their future plans.

nazar%20boncu%C4%9Fu%20plaka%20no%200.jpg

Sooo its those guys from the You Tube Channel Anka who give us goose bumps with their high quality military videos, they seem to be growing more and more each day, wish them success with their future plans.

nazar%20boncu%C4%9Fu%20plaka%20no%200.jpg

They are indeed growing, its great to see this kind of dedication towards something you love learning and reading about. From i know the person that manages/creates these video's are part of this forum. I think his name was @Turkish Defence Forces

They are indeed growing, its great to see this kind of dedication towards something you love learning and reading about. From i know the person that manages/creates these video's are part of this forum. I think his name was @Turkish Defence Forces
Bro i think you are wrong its @R.A.K he even has the channel logo as his avatar.

I have no idea my friend. It seems like an internal Turkish issue.

It was done by me bro. I have to keep the Turkish section alive around some respect lines to keep the important defense related informations safe among BS posts shared by a few members. I and many others have warned Hurshid many times but He prefers doing what He knows and filling every corner of important threads with own BS's which is unrelated with actual subject. I am tired of deleting his unrelated posts every day. Warnings don't save Turkey section from Hurshid BS's so He needs to have a rest out of this forum a little bit bro.

Last edited:
Phuck you.
And your Alevites friends Ilker . You will meet be soon and offered a tea as the PKK bastards did.
We are not primitive to insult mothers.
Bu most of us ask from you had been born .

You, are a copy pasting from others- FAKER- , nothing else.

@cabatli_53
I wonder who this is? I have absolutely no idea. :blink:

Hello to all. I was banned without any reason.

I am Hurshid Celebi and try ONLY to defend me.

Sorry, that I had to make a new account. I APOLOGIZE cause it is against Rules . Please delete it !!!

@T-123456 @waz @UkroTurk @xenon54

I want announce that I keep strict distant to the fanboy post of Hafizah. It was and is not me !!!!!

That's not my style.

BUT- Why happened the ban , without any warning ?

Was the reason that I criticized ILKER AYDIN, who is that guy ?? Does somebody know ?

@KediKesenFare has much bigger balls.

Please look in the D-BASE.

I want to complain about our Moderator, cause he is not neutral.
It is a shame that PDF Turkey gets more and more
political anti GOV.

Thank you and sorry making headache friends.

AFTER I CRITICIZED UAV POLICY AND WROTE AGAINST BAYRAKTAR ( Gov.) I was attacked and insulted as Armenian !!!!!

Today

@what

He wrote: Hope you will be ripped soon !!!!

I reported it and kept silent. But no reaction against that coward guy happened.

At last @cabatli_53 banned me.

What is the reason ? That you sweared last year that you will abolish me ? I am not a paid troll and earning money with posts. !!!!!

SHAME. GREAT SHAME.

@waz
Have atleast some selfrespect man you are making a fool out of yourself

It was done by me bro. I have to keep the Turkish section alive around some respect lines to keep the important defense related informations safe among BS posts shared by a few members. I and many others have warned Hurshid many times but He prefers doing what He knows and filling every corner of important threads with own BS's which is unrelated with actual subject. I am tired of deleting his unrelated posts every day. Warnings don't save Turkey section from Hurshid BS's so He needs to have a rest out of this forum a little bit bro.

I have your back bro always. Thanks for the explanation.

Sorry, that I had to make a new account. I APOLOGIZE cause it is against Rules . Please delete it !!!

I want announce that I keep strict distant to the fanboy post of Hafizah. It was and is not me !!!!!

That's not my style.

Was the reason that I criticized ILKER AYDIN, who is that guy ?? Does somebody know ?

political anti GOV.

AFTER I CRITICIZED UAV POLICY AND WROTE AGAINST BAYRAKTAR ( Gov.) I was attacked and insulted as Armenian !!!!!

Today

@what

I reported it and kept silent. But no reaction against that coward guy happened.

What is the reason ? That you sweared last year that you will abolish me ? I am not a paid troll and earning money with posts. !!!!!

SHAME. GREAT SHAME.

@waz

Bro, take it easy. I'll talk to the Turkish brothers about this. You'll come back refreshed. Please keep the peace.

That's not my style.

political anti GOV.

Today

@what

SHAME. GREAT SHAME.

@waz
Hic kimsenin seninle problemi yok!
Ya kac defa dedim sana,yazdiklarina dikkat et,konudan konuya atlama,paranoya yapma?
Ozel PM actirdim sana acikladim,''Hurshid kardes,konuda kal,onemsiz seyler yazma,bizi kucuk dusurme,paranoya yapma!''
Sence yanlis yapmadiysan,soralim arkadaslara.
Benmi anlatamiyorum senmi anlamak istemiyorsun,lutfen herkes bu konuda dusuncelerini anlatsin ,

@Sinan @asena_great @xenon54 @telkon @UkroTurk @Neptune @revojam @Targon @madmusti @what @Timur @Ceri @BordoEnes @Lure @Combat-Master @Azeri440 @damm1t @Bismarck @KediKesenFare @Selim I @Successwill @cabatli_53 @u.MP @Oublious @KediKesenFare @Yellow-place @Saithan @Wave and all others.

Hurshid Celebi arkadasimizin hatalari neler?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom