What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Aaahh well @XenoEnsi-14 guess well have to fight to protect the Turks now 'cause everyone knows that the Turks can't fight ! :whistle:

Lets start by getting rid of our commander General @T-123456 by getting him drunk before leaving him at a strip club ! :lol:
Do i look like a Kashmiri(you) who gets drunk by drinking Ayran(yoghurt.water.salt)?
@waz bro,come and have a tea,

upload_2016-3-10_0-48-18.png

@Armstrong look back at my post and ''listen'' to her voice.
I posted a YouTube video.

Do i look like a Kashmiri(you) who gets drunk by drinking Ayran(yoghurt.water.salt)?
@waz bro,come and have a tea,

View attachment 297623

@Armstrong look back at my post and ''listen'' to her voice.
I posted a YouTube video.

Maybe if you prayed hard enough you'd wake up tomorrow as a Kashmiri ! :smokin:

If you're lucky ! :whistle:

And I did listen to her voice....its beautiful ! :agree:

Is she single ? :ashamed:

buddy,its called oregano,whats tea about that?
Why are you judging it before you tasted, spoiled Little kid. All you need is a tsp of dried oregano and a cup of hot water and let the leaves seep 5 to ten minutes and then add sugar or honey to taste (honey's better). You can drink it hot or cold.
So I heard that you're thinking of joining the French Foreign Legion ? :what:
What?
You heard wrong,he is joining the Turkish Foreign Legion,just like you.
The best part for you guys is,under my command.:butcher:
m1802.gif
I command you to try Oregano Tea. :butcher:
Is she single ? :ashamed:
Too late... :whistle::smitten:

Yes.
Yeah...something about the girl you went out with last Saturday saying that you weren't man enough for her and you took that to heart and decided to join the Legion to prove your manhood ! :unsure:
Oooh I get it, I won't tell anybody about your misfortune. :oops:

Why are you judging it before you tasted, spoiled Little kid. All you need is a tsp of dried oregano and a cup of hot water and let the leaves seep 5 to ten minutes and then add sugar or honey to taste (honey's better). You can drink it hot or cold.

What?

m1802.gif
I command you to try Oregano Tea. :butcher:

Too late... :whistle::smitten:
i think if will have to send you both on a suicide mission to Syria.:suicide::suicide2:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom