What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central Asia is extremely complicated. All those countries hate eachother. That's the problem.

Stop the mis-trust - form a new economic union and create free trade zones, special economic zones etc.

this can be done diplomatically and through the WTO

Its just god dammit Uzbeks, others are fine with each other :D

Many scholars puts Japanese and Korean in Altaic family but its still disputed, @trajanus how is it perceived in Japan ? what do they teach about the language family Japanese belongs to ?

I have read the first chapter of that manga btw, looks interesting.

Last edited:
Many scholars puts Japanese and Korean in Altaic family but its still disputed, @trajanus how is it perceived in Japan ? what do they teach about the language family Japanese belongs to ?
Japanese are quiet homogenous people which was isolated as an Island nation, i dont think they teach any connection to the outside.

Thread ban, unbelievable, according to them "I" was derailing the thread :D

Me too. :)

No we were at fault too for derailing the thread.

But it is absurd that, they showed Seljuks in their Iranic empire and we can't have a word to say about it as they banned us from thread.

Iranian Empires and Dynasties

@Kaan mate, say something about seljuks, ( we deserved the ban. )

Your right but the admins should prevent spreading BS and presenting them as facts if they dont want the threads derailed, anyways im not angry or something like that, Serpentine is doing his job as much as he can.

Actually i think we wouldnt even tolerate 1/10th of what he tolerates. :)

happy first ban @xenon54 .:D
Thx mate. :D

Your right but the admins should prevent spreading BS and presenting them as facts if they dont want the threads derailed, anyways im not angry or something like that, Serpentine is doing his job as much as he can.

Actually i think we wouldnt even tolerate 1/10th of what he tolerates. :)

Thx mate. :D

Yeap, Serpentine does a great job IMO, and very tolerant.

@Targon @Sinan @xenon54

You guys know me good enough, so no reason to explain myself. I thread banned those who contributed to derailing of thread, especially in last few posts which had turned in to personal insults. So, thank me for lifting a burden off your shoulders. :)

But it is absurd that, they showed Seljuks in their Iranic empire and we can't have a word to say about it as they banned us from thread.

Iranian Empires and Dynasties

@Kaan mate, say something about seljuks, ( we deserved the ban. )
Dude leave them be; they seem to be living in their own bubble....

@Targon @Sinan @xenon54

You guys know me good enough, so no reason to explain myself. I thread banned those who contributed to derailing of thread, especially in last few posts which had turned in to personal insults. So, thank me for lifting a burden off your shoulders. :)

We deserved it man. :)

@usernameless

Daha hala ne konuşuluyor o konuda ? o prens bilmemne denilen herif hala konuda mı ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom