What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very good and a pleasure to see our Altaic brother in this section. ;) :tup:
It is only the beginning..

R29184148.jpg

:D

Can you imagine Obama or Merkel doing this? God no.

Actually, I don't know too much about the genetic links among Altaic people. maybe @ASQ-1918 and @Targon can tell us more about it.

Altaic means from the moutain of Altay. It is well known that Japanese come from there. Our genetic past is probably very ancient but we don't have to look that far for common history. In Ottoman times we had good relations with Japan also.

R29184148.jpg

Mate, don't get me wrong. I like Japanese but i fail to see how we are connected ?

I mean bonds with Koreans are much stronger than Japanese for obvious reasons.

R29184148.jpg

Altaic means from the moutain of Altay. It is well known that Japanese come from there. Our genetic past is probably very ancient but we don't have to look that far for common history. In Ottoman times we had good relations with Japan also.
He was probably just trying to be respectful... these are very well educated people
No need to make stupid conclusions
Did you know Hellsing is remade with far better quality then those 13 episodes TV series? Its called Hellsing Ultimate there are 10 episodes(movies) in total and each of them is a hour long.I can provide 1080P torrent link to download tell me if you are interested.
I've seen it, and I think it stinks... there's nothing like the original.

Mate, don't get me wrong. I like Japanese but i fail to see how we are connected ?

I dont think we are that connected. We would have to look back to the time of adam and eves great grand children maybe.

Turks come from Central Asia so our language tree is from there. Our language is related to Korean and Japanese. This is a fact. Brothership is not only blood you know. There are people who are brother by blood but hate each other.

Turks come from Central Asia so our language tree is from there. Our language is related to Korean and Japanese. This is a fact. Brothership is not only blood you know. There are people who are brother by blood but hate each other.

Yeah, but just because we had been in the same language tree doesn't make us natural allies.

Guys, Turkic and Korean & Japanese languages are not even remotely related. Even Mongolian (considered Altaic) are only very distantly related to Turkic. This should also go to the "Ural-Altaic" term, which is mostly nonsense as well. It would be like saying that Swedish and Pashtun languages are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom