What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. The russians want to open military threads for ex soviet countries in the russian defence forum so we should open ones for all of the turkic countries before they do.

My love for Japan is much older ;) My favorite cartoons were Japanese when I was a child. One of my favorite cuisines is Japanese. I have a samurai sword :D . Turkey and Japan have common history. Turkey and Japan are shifting towards each other geopolitically. I believe Japan will become our closest ally in the future.

In addition: I love their attitude, respect towards friends, they are not like westerners. Not backstabbers. They have honor and reputation to keep up. They are like Turks.

It'a called katana :pissed:

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1399406052.914496.jpg

Dragonball Z :azn:
I was so addicted to that. But before that there was calimero and pokemon that come to mind.

OMG, I just looked it up. I just found out almost all cartoons I watched were Japanese: Heidi, Transformers, Shin Chan, to name a few.

Yes, mine is called Katana too. It is really good sword.

Guys. The russians want to open military threads for ex soviet countries in the russian defence forum so we should open ones for all of the turkic countries before they do.

We got Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan.

I recommend Great Teacher Onizuka anime, its fun, Uchuu Senkan Yamato is also a cool space anime, earth is about to die because of constant planetary bombing from a technologically advanced space race so they send a spacehip named Yamato to a distant planet which sent them the technology for their ship and told them they could save the earth.

@trajanus come on man don't be shy we want to hear you :D

I recommend Great Teacher Onizuka anime, its fun, Uchuu Senkan Yamato is also a cool space anime, earth is about to die because of constant planetary bombing from a technologically advanced space race so they send a spacehip named Yamato to a distant planet which sent them the technology for their ship and told them they could save the earth.

All that he has written above, screw that.

Watch Bleach and or Naruto, not some space nubs :p

All that he has written above, screw that.

Watch Bleach and or Naruto, not some space nubs :p

Dude, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece etc. are good but they're basically copies of Dragon ball, same kind of characters, same kind of morals etc. :) watch them too but there are many other very original animes.

I can also suggest Code Geass, its story is awesome.

Dude, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece etc. are good but they're basically copies of Dragon ball, same kind of characters, same kind of morals etc. :) watch them too but there are many other very original animes.

I can also suggest Code Geass, its story is awesome.

İ'm just busting your balls mate :)

Well that's the genre of Japanese anime İ like. The rest are not that interesting to me.

Last edited:

Recently there is a remade Yamato called "2199" ,far better than the old one

Its rare to see Japanese people in international sites, not only defence forums :)

@trajanus Are you really fully Japanese ? I mean no hybrid or something ? its really rare to see Japanese people in internet :D I love Japan, gotta visit one day.

There are a lot of Japanese in the Internet

But most Japanese can only speak Japanese so they rarely appear at the English forum

They used twitter and the japanese forums such as 2ちゃんねる掲示板へようこそ

Turkish and Japanese language is so similar ;)
Obviously this one was coincidence but I found out through my ex japanese house mate that there are some similar words between japanese and turkish. For example "iyi" which means good in both languages. Also grammar belongs to same language tree so it is easy to learn the other language and visavis.

Also watch this. When I was young I practiced this sport but I was not as good as these girls :D Really impressive movements.

Anytime I hear that kind of music I think of the Punisher

That's "La Donna E Mobile" and that's good shit

you should also watch #dirtylaundry... a little flick :)

And only anime I've fully watched was Hellsing...
That's actually more awesome with Turkish dubbing than with english or japanese.. really unique

normally I like to watch films in their original language but this was ... something different
13 episodes... best anime ever..
I've also watched Yamato ... back in 1990s or something it was nicer than popeye :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom