What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. :) When i saw Janissary in your avatar, i thought you were a Turk.

It's rare to see Japanese people on defence forums. I wonder why is it like that ?

Do it and gave us a link. :)
Its in the japan support thread like atatwolf suggested I do. The chinese are all watching it so they will see it.

Japan Support thread | Page 6

Okay bye I have to study.

Really. :) When i saw Janissary in your avatar, i thought you were a Turk.

It's rare to see Japanese people on defence forums. I wonder why is it like that ?

Do it and gave us a link. :)

Its rare to see Japanese people in international sites, not only defence forums :)

@trajanus Are you really fully Japanese ? I mean no hybrid or something ? its really rare to see Japanese people in internet :D I love Japan, gotta visit one day.

Because Japanese people are too busy to deal with your bullsh*t guys isn't it obvious :D

Check this out:

also, very compassionate people:
1239592_10151836200489420_388030577_n.jpg

And a very professional naval force... kickass

Check out Izumo class, almost as big as Wasp class yet only dedicated to ASW...
if that was Turkish you guys would cry "why aren't we statationing jets onboard?" "Why no attack helicopters?"
ku-xlarge.jpg

Well these guys don't fvck around

Last edited:
I had female Japanese house mate. She was the best :tup:. She was turcophile, she was learning Turkish, polite, understanding and sweet.

I had female Japanese house mate. She was the best :tup:. She was turcophile, she was learning Turkish, polite, understanding and sweet.

Know we know, why you love Japanese ;)

Anytime I hear that kind of music I think of the Punisher

Know we know, why you love Japanese ;)
My love for Japan is much older ;) My favorite cartoons were Japanese when I was a child. One of my favorite cuisines is Japanese. I have a samurai sword :D . Turkey and Japan have common history. Turkey and Japan are shifting towards each other geopolitically. I believe Japan will become our closest ally in the future.

In addition: I love their attitude, respect towards friends, they are not like westerners. Not backstabbers. They have honor and reputation to keep up. They are like Turks.

My love for Japan is much older ;) My favorite cartoons were Japanese when I was a child. One of my favorite cuisines is Japanese. I have a samurai sword :D . Turkey and Japan has common history. Turkey and Japan are shifting towards each other geopolitically. I believe Japan will become our closest ally in the future.

Dragonball Z :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom