What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ne oldu arkadaşlar, küstürmüşler sizi :)
Hayrola ne oldu?

@usernameless

Daha hala ne konuşuluyor o konuda ? o prens bilmemne denilen herif hala konuda mı ?

Serpentine:

You guys should stop these 'Turkic this Turkic that' things, the same is right for those who try to prove that all these empires are Persian somehow.

These empires are all part of Iran's history and most of their rulers were born and raised in geographical boundaries called Iran now and were not 'foreign invaders'. Now being a Turk doesn't contradict being part of Iran's history, since Iran doesn't only belong to Persians. You don't have to be Persian to be part of Iran's history. They all have influenced our culture, language, history and even current borders of the country. So yes, they are Iranian empires, and they can be Turkic at the same time, these two does not contradict each other. Right now, a large portion of our country are Turks too, and they are Iranian Turks.

Only people who are obsessed with races participate in these kinds of debates.

If an American-Nigerian becomes president of US, no one will cry out loud that Africans are ruling Americans, everyone would say a citizen of the US, which is a multi-ethnicial and multi-cultural country, is ruling in America, however he may not be an Anglo-Saxon.

If everyone understands this, we wouldn't witness these childish fights in this forum anymore.

Ben bu cevap'tan sonra bir kaç cümle yazardım ama..... neyse hadi.

Serpentine:

Ben bu cevap'tan sonra bir kaç cümle yazardım ama..... neyse hadi.

Thats what I said from the beginning, but somehow that "special" guy didn't satisfied with it :D

İnternet üzerinde bir iki salağın yazısına bakıp da öyle diyorsun, İran da "Türk" sözü ilk olarak Azerbaycan ile bağdaşdırılıyor.

Edit: Yazım sanki yanlış anlaşılmaya müsait, söylemek istediğim İran Türklerinin Türklükleri gibi bir sorunun İranın içinde olmadığı. Ülkenin dini lideri, en baştaki adamı Azerbaycan bölgesinde "Türk de Fars kimin, Fars da Türk kimin" diyor, başka türlü nasıl anlatayım? Türklerin haklarının olmaması, hor görülmesi, Fars şovenistliği vesayire ise tabii ki başka bir konu.

Last edited:
"Gekokujo" mod for Mount and Blade Warband is so awesome, I just downloaded the new version, my test character
eamr2o.jpg

That was my character in my previous campaign
2z55dsi.jpg

@trajanus

"Gekokujo" mod for Mount and Blade Warband is so awesome, I just downloaded the new version, my test character
eamr2o.jpg

2z55dsi.jpg

@trajanus

Yes mount and blade was fun at the time but now its outdated i recommend you to buy Chivalry : Mediaval Warfare its worth ever cent.

Bu arada Kerbel Space Program indirime girmiş Steam'de duyurulur.(27 dolardan 16 ya inmiş)

Last edited:
eamr2o.jpg

2z55dsi.jpg

@trajanus
The maker of this game is also Turk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom