What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanırım onların moderatoru Türk üyelerini konudan uzaklaştırmak istiyor. Tartışmaları çıkaran ise kendi üyeleri...

Ne yaptın ki ?

İ was with rmi when he got banned, we were flaming with that khoroushkouroush guy.

İn the end he said something like that the İranian are trying to falsify the history, because otherwise it would show how pathetic they are being ruled by Arabs and Turks for the last 1300 years.

İ think that was his statement, that got him banned. He really screwed them all in yhe a$$ :)

İ was with rmi when he got banned, we were flaming with that khoroushkouroush guy.

İn the end he said something like that the İranian are trying to falsify the history, because otherwise it would show how pathetic they are being ruled by Arabs and Turks for the last 1300 years.

İ think that was his statement, that got him banned. He really screwed them all in yhe a$$ :)

Bak şimdi :D

I found his deleted message:)
this is what @rmi5 wrote.

LOL, the point is that you have been ruled for 1300 years by Arabs and turks, and have no history of your own in these eras. That's a historical and scientific fact.That's why you try to say they were Persianized or ... since you have no other words to say. The point is that you feel a deep inferiority complex, and are trying to express them by insulting Turks and Arabs. But, at the end of the day, you would preach the religion that Arabs brought for you(Islam), and the faith Turks gave you(Shiism).

BUUUUUUURNNNNNN !!!!!!!

IMG-20140422-WA0001.jpg

Lol.. you complained about DNS for the 100th time. :D

Because problem still continues :D it was working, suddenly its not, youtube says
The requested URL could not be retrieved"

Its probably something to do with my sh.tty dormitory wifi system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom