What's new

Casteism Map of India: How strong is it over entire India?

You will not find any Pak doing that job anywhere.
Why so? why working as a cleaner considered bad?

BTW I know for the fact that many Pakistan work in cleaning business in Canada. I am in HVAC business so I come across them more often than not.

Also, I found this news video from what looks like a Pakistan based news channel.

Seems like one honest Pakistan cleaner was awarded in Dubai. I am only saying this based on title, can someone confirm the news narration, it seems to be in Poonjabee.

@Nityam do you know the Poonjabee? Can you tell me roughly what was being said in that narration about the honest gentleman who worked as cleaner?

Last edited:
We also eat worms, snails and ant eggs, which are considered a delicacy here. The Chinese whose feet you very much like to lick eat a variety of such exotic foods. What does that tell you about your people?
Are you from Chutiya community? You sure comment like a Chutiya.

Tokyo's sewerage system was built in 1884.

I am still waiting for Evidence of your claims.

First do that, THEN we can discuss the rest.

This is swami Nikhilananda's translation the official translation of Rama Krishna Mission founded by Vivekananda
) If a man wishes that a son should be born to him who will be a famous scholar, frequenting assemblies and speaking delightful words, a student of all the Vedas and an enjoyer of the full term of life, he should have rice cooked with the meat of a young bull or of one more advanced in years and he and his wife should eat it with clarified butter. Then they should be able to beget such a son.

19)

That was 6:4:18 of Brihadarayanaka Upanishad

https://swamij.com/upanishad-brihadaranyaka.htm

Sorry I am typing from phone as its Saturday evening ....will give more references only after I see your first counter point

It doesn't mean what you think it means----It is pronounced as "Sutiya"
I know what I asked and commented. I am pretty sure he is a chutiya from chutiya community. And it definitely means what I think it mean. There is huge Randian Chutiya population on PDF(now don't just assume that Randian is kind of abuse, its just a nick for RAshtriya swayamsevak sangh iNDIAN). I am pretty sure, one can identify them by the sheer amount of negative ratings they love to collect. I think it's a cultural thing but I am not sure.

This is swami Nikhilananda's translation the official translation of Rama Krishna Mission founded by Vivekananda
) If a man wishes that a son should be born to him who will be a famous scholar, frequenting assemblies and speaking delightful words, a student of all the Vedas and an enjoyer of the full term of life, he should have rice cooked with the meat of a young bull or of one more advanced in years and he and his wife should eat it with clarified butter. Then they should be able to beget such a son.

19)

That was 6:4:18 of Brihadarayanaka Upanishad

https://swamij.com/upanishad-brihadaranyaka.htm

Sorry I am typing from phone as its Saturday evening ....will give more references only after I see your first counter point

Rama Krishna mission is NOT a Sanskrit gurukul NOR a recognized center for Sanskrit knowledge nor part of any Hindu Guru Shishya parampara where scriptural knowledge is transmitted.

The founder Swami Vivekananda was not educated in the Vedic system or by any scholar of sanskrit.

Vivekananda was a member of the Brahmo Samaj - an atheist anti vedic organization which Rejected the Vedas.

The mission he started is purely a "Missionary" service like the christian missionary.

What value does their "translation" of any scripture have ?

Its is like Sadhguru translating the Hindu scriptures. He at least openly says he is ignorant of them.

How is Nikhilananda any different from Max Muller ?

Why so? why working as a cleaner considered bad?

BTW I know for the fact that many Pakistan work in cleaning business in Canada. I am in HVAC business so I come across them more often than not.

Also, I found this news video from what looks like a Pakistan based news channel.

Seems like one honest Pakistan cleaner was awarded in Dubai. I am only saying this based on title, can someone confirm the news narration, it seems to be in Poonjabee.

@Nityam do you know the Poonjabee? Can you tell me roughly what was being said in that narration about the honest gentleman who worked as cleaner?

Says the cleaner found 15 kg of gold and returned it to the owner. Its in urdu.

Rama Krishna mission is NOT a Sanskrit gurukul NOR a recognized center for Sanskrit knowledge nor part of any Hindu Guru Shishya parampara where scriptural knowledge is transmitted.

The founder Swami Vivekananda was not educated in the Vedic system or by any scholar of sanskrit.

Vivekananda was a member of the Brahmo Samaj - an atheist anti vedic organization which Rejected the Vedas.

The mission he started is purely a "Missionary" service like the christian missionary.

What value does their "translation" of any scripture have ?

Its is like Sadhguru translating the Hindu scriptures. He at least openly says he is ignorant of them.

How is Nikhilananda any different from Max Muller ?

Says the cleaner found 15 kg of gold and returned it to the owner. Its in urdu.

Knew it..North Indian Brahman intent on spreading his parochialism to the point of even denigrating Vivekananda and Ram Krishna Mission...when without him Hinduism would have been wiped out...you know what you North Indians deserve your caste ridden BIMARU paradise..... @Joe Shearer @jamahir I am close to giving up...very hard to defend a nativist pan-Indianism when working with a Hindu Nationalist canvas

Knew it..North Indian Brahman intent on spreading his parochialism to the point of even denigrating Vivekananda and Ram Krishna Mission...when without him Hinduism would have been wiped out...you know what you North Indians deserve your caste ridden BIMARU paradise.....

Where did I denigrate Swami Vivekananda ? He was a YOGI , not a Pandit or a Acharya.

The difference is pretty self evident.

Hinduism has existed for more than 15,000 years and will continue to do so for thousands more years. Many swamis and yogis have contributed to help it flourish. Vivekananda is just one in a million.

Also I am not a north Indian but your casteist and racist behavior is a clear indication of a sick mind.

Where did I denigrate Swami Vivekananda ? He was a YOGI , not a Pandit or a Acharya.

The difference is pretty self evident.

Hinduism has existed for more than 15,000 years and will continue to do so for thousands more years. Many swamis and yogis have contributed to help it flourish. Vivekananda is just one in a million.

Also I am not a north Indian but your casteist and racist behavior is a clear indication of a sick mind.

try as much as you want to hide your Brahmanic supremacism ...you ain't fooling anyone else ...Now I understand how lower castes were stopped from learning the Vedas

is Swami Paramarthananda acceptable to you @Nityam ?

Last edited:
Public cleaning jobs and private cleaning jobs are looked at with utter disdain even in "islamic countries" which is why you will find they HIRE Bangladeshis and pakistani to do that job. You will never find arabs cleaning toilets, public or otherwise

I have been living abroad for like decade and NEVER saw Pakistani doing Janitorial job.. rather Indians are preferred for this job ..

Rest of response is just rant ..

try as much as you want to hide your Brahmanic supremacism ...you ain't fooling anyone else ...Now I understand how lower castes were stopped from learning the Vedas

is Swami Paramarthananda acceptable to you @Nityam ?

I am not a brahmin. And you do come across as a fool.

It would be pointless for you to learn the Vedas. Start with something small. Like logic and maths.

Who is Swami Paramarthananda ? Never heard of him.

Talk about Shankaracharya, who are the scholars of Vedanta.

I have been living abroad for like decade and NEVER saw Pakistani doing Janitorial job.. rather Indians are preferred for this job ..

Rest of response is just rant ..

# 32 is a video of a pakistani janitor.

I am not a brahmin. And you do come across as a fool.

It would be pointless for you to learn the Vedas. Start with something small. Like logic and maths.

Who is Swami Paramarthananda ? Never heard of him.

Talk about Shankaracharya, who are the scholars of Vedanta.

They also donot have any unbroken lineage..RKM also scholars of Vedanta.....before 800 AD no shankaracharya..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom