What's new

Casteism Map of India: How strong is it over entire India?

This guy in video is an Indian and has given the Indian phone numbers...epic fail here. He is Vlogging for others Indians for Jobs in Dubai. Why you are compulsively lying here or you are a pathological liar...

My email ID is jobindubaihelp@gmail.com FOR INDIA +917523882718 +917523882719 / +917523882720 For DUBAI +971569215325 Please call me only On 10:30 AM to 12:30 AM On 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM only Monday to Saturday only FOR INDIA +917523882718 +917523882719 / +917523882720 For DUBAI +971569215325

This guy in video is an Indian and has given the Indian phone numbers...epic fail here. He is Vlogging for others Indians for Jobs in Dubai. Why you are compulsively lying here or you are a pathological liar...

My email ID is jobindubaihelp@gmail.com FOR INDIA +917523882718 +917523882719 / +917523882720 For DUBAI +971569215325 Please call me only On 10:30 AM to 12:30 AM On 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM only Monday to Saturday only FOR INDIA +917523882718 +917523882719 / +917523882720 For DUBAI +971569215325

I have seen plenty of Pakistanis doing cleaning job in Dubai and Saudi arabia, but feel free to live in denial.

nobody said manual scavening...India needs to invest 100 billion to make good sewage system, the way the Brits did in 19th century...manual scavenging should only be done in batman suits as in those youtube videos...if you are a janitor, you won't have time to run a bakery...use your common sense...you are disparaging the one consistent and cogent hindutvavadi on this forum ...Tell me which state do you come from? don't be shy now..I am a proud Bengali, where Caste System is less than 5 percent

Read my defence of Hindu Nationalism here on pdf

Hindutva:The Primer, from a Hindu Nationalist

LOL at the claim Brits made good sewage system. Your posts are consistently nonsense.

British left India without any sewage system. They dumped untreated raw sewage into rivers.

You were the one claiming people will be queuing up to eat cakes baked by janitors.

You are also the one abusing Hindu society and making disparaging comments on Hindu society, so expect the same from me. Give respect to get respect.

No, but my community relishes pork. It is our staple, and i believe i have shared many pictures of yummy pork recipes prepared by me in this forum.
You are what you eat.

Pig is one dirty animal, lives in shit, eats filths and has other dirty habits not found among other animals.

And oh yeah parkinsons is a plus. :lol:

LOL at the claim Brits made good sewage system. Your posts are consistently nonsense.

British left India without any sewage system. They dumped untreated raw sewage into rivers.

You were the one claiming people will be queuing up to eat cakes baked by janitors.

You are also the one abusing Hindu society and making disparaging comments on Hindu society, so expect the same from me. Give respect to get respect.
I am talking about how British implemented the world's best sewage system in their country (of course on the back of our money but that doesnot takeaway genius such as s-traps,treatment plants and pumping stations) ...I am not denigrating Hindu society ...I am just telling that Brahmans and the top 20 percent uppetcaste are needlessly making lives of Hindus difficult....if things go on like this Hindus will be forced to take up another Indian tradition.....Hinduism should not only mean Brahman dominance....North Indian Brahmins stop pretending that they have the sole ownership of Hinduism...same goes for Tamil Brahmins too

You are what you eat.

Pig is one dirty animal, lives in shit, eats filths and has other dirty habits not found among other animals.

And oh yeah parkinsons is a plus. :lol:
We also eat worms, snails and ant eggs, which are considered a delicacy here. The Chinese whose feet you very much like to lick eat a variety of such exotic foods. What does that tell you about your people?

No, but my community relishes pork. It is our staple, and i believe i have shared many pictures of yummy pork recipes prepared by me in this forum.
That is a shame because there is a clear distinction between two animals as one is referred to as 'HOLY COW' while the the other as 'WHAT A PIG'!

I am talking about how British implemented the world's best sewage system in their country (of course on the back of our money but that doesnot takeaway genius such as s-traps,treatment plants and pumping stations) ...I am not denigrating Hindu society ...I am just telling that Brahmans and the top 20 percent uppetcaste are needlessly making lives of Hindus difficult....if things go on like this Hindus will be forced to take up another Indian tradition.....Hinduism should not only mean Brahman dominance....North Indian Brahmins stop pretending that they have the sole ownership of Hinduism...same goes for Tamil Brahmins too

London sewerage system is not the worlds best. Tokyo's sewage system is definitely better.

London too never treated its sewage and dumped it into the Thames.

I fail to see how "Brahmins" and "top 20 percent" "upperclass" needlessly make lives of Hindus difficult. Do you have any evidence to back such claims ?

North Indian Brahmins are free to pretend they has sole ownership of Hinduism. Same with Tamil Brahmins.

You are free to claim sole ownership rights too.

Also provide proof of "Brahmin dominance" which you have claimed.

London sewerage system is not the worlds best. Tokyo's sewage system is definitely better.

London too never treated its sewage and dumped it into the Thames.

I fail to see how "Brahmins" and "top 20 percent" "upperclass" needlessly make lives of Hindus difficult. Do you have any evidence to back such claims ?

North Indian Brahmins are free to pretend they has sole ownership of Hinduism. Same with Tamil Brahmins.

You are free to claim sole ownership rights too.

Also provide proof of "Brahmin dominance" which you have claimed.

British invented the "modern" sewage system in 19th century...it was the best among its contemporaries ...are you really kidding me and saying Brahmans didn't dominate over the rest ??? What mental trickery is that? How about searching on Google the RSS enterprise to abolish supremacust thinking of Brahmans...the RSS enterprise to convince Brahmans not to discriminate against Dalits...you know why the BJP govt doesn't handover temples to private trusts? Cuz Brahmins would impose caste system again in temples and whatever little headway made in the last 70 years regarding caste reconciliation will be lost....but this insight is lost on North Indian Brahmans and upper castes....

British invented the "modern" sewage system in 19th century...it was the best among its contemporaries ...are you really kidding me and saying Brahmans didn't dominate over the rest ??? What mental trickery is that? How about searching on Google the RSS enterprise to abolish supremacust thinking of Brahmans...the RSS enterprise to convince Brahmans not to discriminate against Dalits...you know why the BJP govt doesn't handover temples to private trusts? Cuz Brahmins would impose caste system again in temples and whatever little headway made in the last 70 years regarding caste reconciliation will be lost....but this insight is lost on North Indian Brahmans and upper castes....

Tokyo's sewerage system was built in 1884.

I am still waiting for Evidence of your claims.

First do that, THEN we can discuss the rest.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom