What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone belong to upper caste then because they will feel ashmed to admit that they are from lower caste..I was actually wanted to know how you can verify caste in here or real life ?

I agree you dont choose your birth and thats why you should not be considered superior or inferior based on that because its not your personal achievement . Sad that still such thinking is prevalent in 21th cenrury. Most of these castes are actually profession and you dont born as chura but its actually doing job of sweeping make you sweeper/chura. Similiry you are not warrior if you dont know any basic of fight but if you join army and special forces and learn to fight for country make you a warrior

1. Members HERE belong to upper caste majority because they have access to such medium ... i.e. internet and english education etc. Lower caste members do not have resource to afford such things.

2. Caste is very robust system that's why it continued to live up to this age.
Although it is away from any logic. It is what it was.

So everyone belong to upper caste then because they will feel ashmed to admit that they are from lower caste..I was actually wanted to know how you can verify caste in here or real life ?

I agree you dont choose your birth and thats why you should not be considered superior or inferior based on that because its not your personal achievement . Sad that still such thinking is prevalent in 21th cenrury. Most of these castes are actually profession and you dont born as chura but its actually doing job of sweeping make you sweeper/chura. Similiry you are not warrior if you dont know any basic of fight but if you join army and special forces and learn to fight for country make you a warrior
ya but its become like a club.. or a clan.. everybody wants to be in a club..

Mallai with paratha and chai is delicious,malai and chai is delicious too btw did you have khwaga rotai(sweet nan)?

No unfortunately I didn't but I wonder if its like the sweet nan we've got here in Lahore that we call Sheer-Maal ! :unsure:

op can i change it to lower medium.. dont want to be upper medium anymore... am not so classy..

U dont like mutton :o:. Bhai tu kaisa butt hai

Yaar I'm the only one in my family who doesn't like either mutton or fish ! :bad:

In fact I dislike mutton so much that I can't even stand the smell of it when its being cooked ! :fie:

But that Mutton in Peshawar's Namak Mandi was heavenly ! :)

We should not even ask each other's caste because it is wrong on so many levels. We should try our best to be the generation that destroys the caste system. Indians are divided in this system and the result of this artificial man made division, invaders take advantage and rule over us. Guru Gobind Singh Jee recognized this fact which is why he recruited people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, castes in his army telling them:

"Manas Ki Jaat Sabhai Ekai Pahchaanbo"
(recognise all of humanity as one)

No unfortunately I didn't but I wonder if its like the sweet nan we've got here in Lahore that we call Sheer-Maal ! :unsure:
it has gur in it instead of sugar and it is kind of a local baking(not the oven heating kind of a desi style) version type:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom