What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What :o:
btw this reminds me of a show we recieved of some hindu prophet type guy called "Saeen baba" it was hilariously dumb!(no offence)
none taken... all prophet followers are a bit dumb.. but I find dumbness cute.. :smitten:

nobody mentioned me in last one.. i feel unloved.

Don't worry. There will be another review sometime in the next 3-5 months. :enjoy:

OP sabka caste pehchan kar hi chain ki saans lega. He's the equivalent of Google which keeps nagging you for your personal details.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Jaanbaz @Loki
A few questions please -

1. What kind of retarded thread is this?
2. How is someone's chance birth into a family of one cast or another have any bearing on their position in an International Defence Forum?
3. This is something analogous to saying that - "All Muslims please vote publicly stating which sect do you belong to - Shia/Sunni/Ahmedi/etc etc" - Point is how the hell does it matter?
4. Give it a couple of days and see the mess it already is - mission accomplished! A successful troll thread. Is this what this forum was built for? I don't think so. :disagree:

Only one question..

Why does Brahmins cry the loudest when caste issue is pointed out ?

P.S. You are Brahmin too !

Only one question..
Why does Brahmins cry the loudest when caste issue is pointed out ?
P.S. You are Brahmin too !
In Kashmir we don't have castes.
Just let me create my one family country in Anantnag, with sovereignty over my house and I will be fine :D You can create a separate country or a sub country with separate sub countries on your castes or sub castes or sub sub castes. Do recognize my independence when I declare it. Viva le revolution! :P
Any more questions? :azn:
@hinduguy - I don't know buddy, been called Bhatta(as a slang) since I was a kid. Got a sore spot there. :unsure:

In Kashmir we don't have castes. Any more questions? :azn:
@hinduguy - I don't know buddy, been called Bhatta(as a slang) since I was a kid. Got a sore spot there. :unsure:
i did not ask your caste.. was just saying op has some fair point and its not really serious thing dont be defensive.
I am not interested in anybody's caste .. lolz.

Don't worry. There will be another review sometime in the next 3-5 months. :enjoy:

OP sabka caste pehchan kar hi chain ki saans lega. He's the equivalent of Google which keeps nagging you for your personal details.

I just want to tell you that all members here who has voice comes from a minority of a population.. that is upper castes.

Waisee I did visit Peshawar last year; we ate at some place called Spugmoi which is either in the Namak Mandi or near it ! :)

Then I went to Karkhanoo & later on the road that leads to the Khyber Medical College I bought a pair of Peshawari Chappal ! :)
Ah, so I see you visited Karkhano, what did you buy because you can get anything short of a nuke there.....:enjoy:

I just want to tell you that all members here who has voice comes from a minority of a population.. that is upper castes.
upper caste is not really minority, but yes internet in general has upper class bias, and since in India caste nicely correlates to class, you are right.

upper caste is not really minority, but yes internet in general has upper class bias, and since in India caste nicely correlates to class, you are right.

Upper caste roughly 16-17% of Hindu population .. so in terms of population they are minority.

I am a Sikh but gave it up. So my caste is Indian, race is Indian, religion is Indian, identity is Indian. I am an Indian first and Indian last and Indian in the middle. I don't come from Punjab, I come from India and follow the constituition of India.
senti kar Dia yaar.....:tup: :tup: :tup:

According to my grandpa : Descendant of Parshuram , Rishi Kashyap and Chanakya

According to " Bullet Raja" - Hum bhookhe to Sudama.. Roothe to Raavan....

According to me : Who gives a F**k... Castes have crossed their expiry date and should me made a part of history now..

really? by upper caste I mean all varnas except shudras..

Google it .. General category form only such population .. rest are just OBC SC ST ...

Brahmins are only 2-3% of population but forms 50% of top media persons . That is the reality .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom