What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google it .. General category form only such population .. rest are just OBC SC ST ...

Brahmins are only 2-3% of population but forms 50% of top media persons . That is the reality .
brahmins are into media coz they were educated.. they are also into burocracy and other leadership position.
i dont want to blame brahmins for my failure, should I?
The reason for inequality is historical, and we dont want current generation to pay for act of previous generations.

Its the same in UK. Class system requires a lot of time to break, they tried and failed miserably.

Google it .. General category form only such population .. rest are just OBC SC ST ...

Brahmins are only 2-3% of population but forms 50% of top media persons . That is the reality .

Survival of the fittest.. ? :D

I just want to tell you that all members here who has voice comes from a minority of a population.. that is upper castes.

Why persist in keeping on repeating your "social experiment" out here? Haven't you made your point the last time around?

brahmins are into media coz they were educated.. they are also into burocracy and other leadership position.
The reason for inequality is historical, and we dont want current generation to pay for act of previous generations.

Its the same in UK. Class system requires a lot of time to break, they tried and failed miserably.

Are you sure current generation don't have any castist bias ? which Brahmin is giving it's daughter to a Chamar ?

Do you also have a theory to explain why Brahmins continue to dominate in spite of reservations and affirmative actions? I feel it reflects your failure more than their success.

hey bud i m frm south , bringing in media apparently means yadav(caste) don't find more jobs which u probably r nt happy wid......then wt's ur take on the CM cos even he's a yadav,do ya think he has done anything fr yadavs u know like creating more jobas n other stuffs ???

Its the upbringing... In most of the Brahmins family the top priority is Education and that does make a difference. Having said that ..Brahmins have a fair share of retards and anti-social elements.... Slowly but surely caste system is breaking now .. Its not uncommon to have a inter caste marriage in Cities.. I hope this spreads to rural areas as well and acceptability for inter-caste marriage grows there .

Are you sure current generation don't have any castist bias ? which Brahmin is giving it's daughter to a Chamar ?
like I said marriage is a personal thing. Let people decide. Will you marry a muslim or christian? They same reason applies.
People have enrolled themselves in clubs and dont want to leave the comfort. I would prefer if people marry as they like, caste, religion or color or nationality aside, but thats a personal decision.

You got head start due historical conditions... Head start is not merit.

Well.. You got reservation for last 67 years.. :)

Drop this victim-hood mentality and you will be miles ahead of many Brahmins..

hey bud i m frm south , bringing in media apparently means yadav(caste) don't find more jobs which u probably r nt happy wid......then wt's ur take on the CM cos even he's a yadav,do ya think he has done anything fr yadavs u know like creating more jobas n other stuffs ???

Yes Akhilesh Yadav could not match the aspirations that he has given to people of Uttar Pradesh.

Well.. You got reservation for last 67 years.. :)

Drop this victim-hood mentality and you will be miles ahead of many Brahmins..

Don't make it personal dude ... it is not question of You and me ...

Its the upbringing... In most of the Brahmins family the top priority is Education and that does make a difference. Having said that ..Brahmins have a fair share of retards and anti-social elements.... Slowly but surely caste system is breaking now .. Its not uncommon to have a inter caste marriage in Cities.. I hope this spreads to rural areas as well and acceptability for inter-caste marriage grows there .
the upbringing is because of historical advantage. You had a headstart, but my point is, instead of stopping brahmins, we should try pushing others forward so that they can compete after few generations.
I have known few SC friends who were much smarter than upper caste people, simply because their parents were educated and rich(relatively) themselves

I have heard upper caste people being dismissive ( pigs wont become cows if they dress well.. like somebody said)... but it will go away in time.

According to " Bullet Raja" - Hum bhookhe to Sudama.. Roothe to Raavan....

Sudama ban ke kha paoge ..

Ravan banane ki koshish karoge to wohi hoga jo Ravan ke saath hua tha ... Fir chaahe kitane bade 30 maar khaan kyun na ho ..

Viase Sudama ban ke Bheekh kahan mangne gaye the ?

Yes Akhilesh Yadav could not match the aspirations that he has given to people of Uttar Pradesh.

It was not personal. I am too liberal in my views to do that and surprised that you took it personally.

I have met many people who keep repeating this " historical wrongs on our forefathers " argument .. Has become very boring now.

then why wote phooa n phoofa when u know they r worthless?? they get voted jus cos of caste system which ppl blindly follow,so do ya still feel like caste system is good fr India n it should continue??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom